Anyone have contact infor for DEPP?

• Please log in to reply
44 replies to this topic

#41 Marjo

Marjo

Manta Ray

• PipPipPip
  • 467 posts
  • Interests:Conservation photography, climate change resilience, species and habitat conservation

Posted 16 October 2012 - 12:27 PM

If you look up IPG and AWRY with the Kentucky Secretary of State, you will see that both companies lists the same address, and both companies lists Dixie Lehrmitt as the Director and Incorporator and Registered Agent. As for AWRY, Dixie is listed as the Sole Officer and Director. As for IPG, Deane Lehrmitt (Dixie's husband) is listed as President and Dixie as Chairman. So to answer you question : not much.

Edited by Marjo, 16 October 2012 - 12:29 PM.

#42 hsoler

hsoler

Brine Shrimp

• Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 16 October 2012 - 08:30 PM

Good Luck collecting..I have been waiting for a rather small check since May. They delay and delay with silly requests for duplicate information. And they do not want to replace with quality camera but only recognize the cheapest bid price on eBay as "replacement value". That's just not right. The email you have for Dixie is correct but you could try this number: (888) 678-4096 or FAX (760) 674-8144

#43 glamourpuss

glamourpuss

Moray Eel

• PipPip
  • 78 posts

Posted 17 October 2012 - 12:56 PM

Thanks hsoler... I've since filed a complaint with the Consumer Protection Division of the Kentucky Department of Insurance. So it's in their hands now.

#44 glamourpuss

glamourpuss

Moray Eel

• PipPip
  • 78 posts

Posted 13 February 2013 - 08:32 AM

Well I thought it was time for an update....

After filing my complaint with the Kentucky Department of Insurance, I received a letter stating that they were investigating my complaint and that in accordance with KRS 304.1-165 the insurance company (Awry) has 15 days to respond. They hoped to have things resolved within 30 days.
Well that 30 days came and went, surprise surprise.

I then received another letter that said that it had be referred to the Insurance Fraud Investigation Division and that it would be evaluated to determine if a criminal investigation would be opened.

I hadn't heard anything for awhile so I decided to give them a call. I spoke to the Consumer Protection Division (who I originally filed the complaint with) first and they were very nice, but couldn't do much for me. They apparently can't find any record of AWRY being registered with them. So they don't know if they have jurisdiction, hence forwarding the complaint to the fraud department.

I then called the fraud department and they told me that the referral was still open and they had not made a decision as to wether they were going to peruse it or not.

I am now asking anyone who is currently has an outstanding claim with AWRY to please forward all your complaints and information to the Kentucky Department of Insurance Fraud Investigation Division.

L. Clark Williams

Mailing Address:
909 Leawood Dr., P.O. Box 4050, Frankfort, Kentucky 40604-4050

Telephone: 502-564-1461
Facsimile: 502-564-1464
TTY: 800-648-6056
Toll Free (Kentucky only): 800-595-6053

EMAIL: Clark.Williams@ky.gov

#45 S1mon

S1mon

Sea Nettle

• Pip
  • 14 posts

Posted 11 June 2013 - 02:46 AM

As a result of Glamourpuss, myself and 1 other making complaints to the State of Kentucky they are to be prosecuted!!

Details in my previous post here:

http://wetpixel.com/...c=43780&hl=depp

"Believe me, my young friend, there is nothing - absolutely nothing - half so much worth doing as simply messing about in boats."
Kenneth Grahame (The Wind in the Willows)