• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

#1 scottleslie

scottleslie

Wolf Eel

• PipPip
  • 102 posts

Posted 18 June 2012 - 07:23 AM

I am forced to sell my underwater equipment due to an ear problem that makes diving difficult. I have for sale an Ikelite Canon 5d Mark II housing for sale. It is the newest version with 4 port locks, red handles, and focus light mount. This housing is practically like new and used on only a few dives since it was purchased in the summer of 2011. The housing performs perfectly. I am also including an 8" dome port in excellent condition, along with the 5510.11 port extension for fisheyes such as the Sigma 15mm or the Canon 15mm, and the 5510.24 extension for zooms such as the 17-40mmL. Also includes a new 5505.5 macro port for the Canon 100mm macro. This port has enough room to add a 20mm extension tube or an internal diopter. Priced separately this set-up would be about $2200. I am asking $1500.00 plus shipping. Payment by paypal gift.

I also have a pair of DS125's in great condition including 24" inch loc-line arms (these work superbly with the strobe, holding them steady in a current and are very easily positioned underwater for both macro and w/a applications- I have found them much more convenient to use than conventional arms). They include an Ikelite smart charger with international plug adapters. I'd like to sell these as a pair for $800 plus shipping. Separately, I am asking $475 for one of the strobes; the other one I am asking $350 because the little focussing light is not working (this can be replaced for Ikelite for a reasonable cost, however, these lights are not that practical for anything anyway because you have to point the strobe directly at the subject, meaning once the strobe is repositioned to reduce backscatter, you have to re-focus anyway!). This little light has no bearing on how the strobe itself works. The strobe serials are #13495 and 16449, so both are good for TTL. I also have an Ikelite 4103.52 dual strobe cord in excellent condition used only on a few dives. Asking $100.00.

Attached Images

• housing_dome_1.jpg
  • housing_port_1.jpg
  • housing_package.jpg
  • strobe_w_arm.jpg
  • strobe_w_light_and_arm.jpg
  • strobe_cord.jpg

Nova Scotia, CANADA Bay of Fundy: A Natural Portrait, Wetland Birds of North America, Woodland Birds of North America, Seabirds of North America http://www.scottlesliephoto.com

#2 danielandrewclem

danielandrewclem

Eagle Ray

• PipPipPip
  • 376 posts
  • Interests:writing, photography, fish

Posted 18 June 2012 - 08:13 AM

Do you know if the modeling light on the strobe is malfunctioning, or is it just a burned-out bulb?
Flickr 5D Mk II & 20D | Ikelite

#3 scottleslie

scottleslie

Wolf Eel

• PipPip
  • 102 posts

Posted 18 June 2012 - 08:22 AM

Do you know if the modeling light on the strobe is malfunctioning, or is it just a burned-out bulb?

I am not 100% positive why, I just know it doesn't work. The strobe itself works perfectly on both TTL and Manual, just not that little modelling light.
Nova Scotia, CANADA Bay of Fundy: A Natural Portrait, Wetland Birds of North America, Woodland Birds of North America, Seabirds of North America http://www.scottlesliephoto.com

#4 scottleslie

scottleslie

Wolf Eel

• PipPip
  • 102 posts

Posted 19 June 2012 - 06:35 AM

I have reduced the price to purchase both strobes and arms together to $700.

#5 dracula02

dracula02

Brine Shrimp

• Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 19 June 2012 - 12:38 PM

I'm interested in the housing.

#6 guyharrisonphoto

guyharrisonphoto

Wolf Eel

• PipPip
  • 119 posts
  • Interests:Macro, big critters, coral reefs, kelp, I love it all!

Posted 19 June 2012 - 06:54 PM

pm sent for entire system. If not received please reply to guyharrisonphoto@aol.com

Guy

#7 scottleslie

scottleslie

Wolf Eel

• PipPip
  • 102 posts

Posted 20 June 2012 - 03:33 PM

System is SOLD.

#8 Kari Post

Kari Post

Lionfish

• PipPip
  • 66 posts
  • Interests:nature, the outdoors, adventures of all kinds, backpacking, swimming, photography, writing, conservation, education

Posted 22 June 2012 - 06:38 PM

Man, I wish I had seen this sooner!
Kari Post
www.karipost.com