• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 abi_camera

abi_camera

Clownfish

• Pip
  • 23 posts

Posted 18 June 2012 - 08:22 PM

I am putting my Subal ND700 housing with GS Viewfinder up for sale. I am the original owner and purchased the equipment from Backscatter in California.

Everything works perfectly and the housing and viewfinder are both in excellent condition. There are some minor exterior surface coating scratches and blemishes (primarily on the bottom of the housing) associated with normal usage, but overall the housing is in first class shape. Backscatter performed the normal maintenance program associated with this housing and found the housing to be in excellent condition.

The original price for the housing was $4500 and the GS Viewfinder $1250. I would like $4200 for the housing and viewfinder together, purchaser to pay shipping. I prefer Paypal but will consider other payment methods.

I have transitioned over to the new D800 equipment and no longer need the ND700 housing. I will not be selling my ports but will likely be selling my Nikon D700 body shortly.

Thanks for looking,

Attached Images

• ND700.jpg

#2 abi_camera

abi_camera

Clownfish

• Pip
  • 23 posts

Posted 16 September 2012 - 06:20 PM

This equipment is still available for sale. The price has been reduced to $3500 for the housing and viewfinder - purchase to pay Paypal fees and shipping.

Thanks for looking,

#3 abi_camera

abi_camera

Clownfish

• Pip
  • 23 posts

Posted 25 September 2012 - 07:31 PM

This Subal ND700 housing with GS viewfinder is still available. It is in excellent condition and is available immediately.

The price is $3,500, purchaser to pay PayPal fees and shipping,

Thanks for looking.