• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 scottleslie

scottleslie

Wolf Eel

• PipPip
  • 102 posts

Posted 22 June 2012 - 12:15 PM

I have a Sigma 15mm EX DG f2.8 fisheye lens for Canon. The lens has great glass and perfect AF, smooth manual focus, and aperture operation, and is extremely sharp. All around mechanically and optically fine. Cosmetically it is a little rough, with some of the matte finish paint flaking off the barrel. The metal lens hood has been ground down some so the lens would fit the particular mini-dome I had intended it for. There's also a slight bend in the hood that has no effect on images with a full-frame camera. Not the prettiest lens, but perfectly functional and sharp and who's going to see it inside a housing anyway? ;) Anyway, considering its cosmetic condition, I am asking $315 plus shipping (probably about $20 within North America- a little more for Europe. Payment by paypal "gift". Comes with rear lens cap only. Thanks.

Attached Images

• sigma_15mm.jpg
  • sigma_15_2.jpg

Edited by scottleslie, 22 June 2012 - 12:16 PM.

Nova Scotia, CANADA Bay of Fundy: A Natural Portrait, Wetland Birds of North America, Woodland Birds of North America, Seabirds of North America http://www.scottlesliephoto.com

#2 Kari Post

Kari Post

Lionfish

• PipPip
  • 66 posts
  • Interests:nature, the outdoors, adventures of all kinds, backpacking, swimming, photography, writing, conservation, education

Posted 22 June 2012 - 06:37 PM

I'll take it!
Kari Post
www.karipost.com