Photo

Nauticam NA 7D Housing with Zen Mini Dome, Flat Port, Stix Float Arms, Sola 600 Red, Inon s2000, Inon Z240 and more!

• Please log in to reply
12 replies to this topic

#1 JKrumsick

JKrumsick

Sting Ray

• PipPipPip
  • 230 posts
  • Interests:Photography, Philosophy, various libations, light hearted debauchery, Chromatophores and the occasional tupperware party.

Posted 24 June 2012 - 07:26 AM

Hey Everyone -
It's time to part ways with my beloved housing and setup. The only reason I am selling is that my fiance requires I only have one "monster" in the house at a time. And I am now more interested in film so I have housed my Hasselblad ;-P. The Nauticam served me incredibly well. She accompanied me on around 150 dives (Carribean, Florida and Asia[1][2] click for photos). Without question this camera/housing combination can take stunning photos (provided the right photographer is pulling the trigger). It has never been flooded and always well taken care of. Because shedding all of this gear separately is more difficult, I will sell as one gigantic package for the first couple of weeks and if no bites... then judiciously sell in packages. This will include everything you need (except the macro lens, which I already sold).

1 Nauticam NA 7D Housing.
2. Canon 7D (comes with original box, battery charger and strap).
2. Inon Z240 mk IV (with fiber optic sync cord)
3. Inon S2000 (with fiber optic sync cord)
4. Sola 600 Red (Three levels of brightness and Red function)
5. ULCS Control Arms with clamps
6. Zen Mini Dome to fit Tokina 10-17 (and extension to fit Nauticam housing)
7. Nauticam Compact Flat Port 50 and Extensions (to fit Nauticam housing)
8. Tokina 10-17 with Nauticam Zoom Gear.

Package deal - $5000.

Photos of the system on Flickr

Edited by JKrumsick, 24 June 2012 - 07:29 AM.

#2 rsapple

rsapple

Damselfish

• Pip
  • 16 posts

Posted 25 June 2012 - 01:06 PM

Hey Everyone -
It's time to part ways with my beloved housing and setup. The only reason I am selling is that my fiance requires I only have one "monster" in the house at a time. And I am now more interested in film so I have housed my Hasselblad ;-P. The Nauticam served me incredibly well. She accompanied me on around 150 dives (Carribean, Florida and Asia[1][2] click for photos). Without question this camera/housing combination can take stunning photos (provided the right photographer is pulling the trigger). It has never been flooded and always well taken care of. Because shedding all of this gear separately is more difficult, I will sell as one gigantic package for the first couple of weeks and if no bites... then judiciously sell in packages. This will include everything you need (except the macro lens, which I already sold).

1 Nauticam NA 7D Housing.
2. Canon 7D (comes with original box, battery charger and strap).
2. Inon Z240 mk IV (with fiber optic sync cord)
3. Inon S2000 (with fiber optic sync cord)
4. Sola 600 Red (Three levels of brightness and Red function)
5. ULCS Control Arms with clamps
6. Zen Mini Dome to fit Tokina 10-17 (and extension to fit Nauticam housing)
7. Nauticam Compact Flat Port 50 and Extensions (to fit Nauticam housing)
8. Tokina 10-17 with Nauticam Zoom Gear.

Package deal - $5000.

Photos of the system on Flickr

Please send your email address to: applecorps@theapples.com so that I can send a private message and an offer.

#3 papamac58

papamac58

Wolf Eel

• PipPip
  • 160 posts

Posted 25 June 2012 - 08:07 PM

sent you a pm yesterday that you read today but no response, please respond

Edited by papamac58, 25 June 2012 - 08:07 PM.

#4 JKrumsick

JKrumsick

Sting Ray

• PipPipPip
  • 230 posts
  • Interests:Photography, Philosophy, various libations, light hearted debauchery, Chromatophores and the occasional tupperware party.

Posted 25 June 2012 - 08:50 PM

sent you a pm yesterday that you read today but no response, please respond

To answer your question - I may sell these strobes individually or as a package if the whole package doesn't sell. As I mentioned in my earlier post - "Because shedding all of this gear separately is more difficult, I will sell as one gigantic package for the first couple of weeks and if no bites... then judiciously sell in packages."

#5 papamac58

papamac58

Wolf Eel

• PipPip
  • 160 posts

Posted 26 June 2012 - 06:00 AM

To answer your question - I may sell these strobes individually or as a package if the whole package doesn't sell. As I mentioned in my earlier post - "Because shedding all of this gear separately is more difficult, I will sell as one gigantic package for the first couple of weeks and if no bites... then judiciously sell in packages."

I read the post completely but it never hurts to ask.

#6 JKrumsick

JKrumsick

Sting Ray

• PipPipPip
  • 230 posts

Posted 06 July 2012 - 04:35 PM

Still Listed as the whole package. Will accept reasonable offers!

#7 Kari Post

Kari Post

Lionfish

• PipPip
  • 66 posts
  • Interests:nature, the outdoors, adventures of all kinds, backpacking, swimming, photography, writing, conservation, education

Posted 06 July 2012 - 04:46 PM

If only I had $5000 lying around...
Kari Post
www.karipost.com

#8 JKrumsick

JKrumsick

Sting Ray

• PipPipPip
  • 230 posts

Posted 11 July 2012 - 10:54 AM

Hey Kari -

I am talking to some people about selling without the 7D body and Sola 600. I would be willing to sell for $4300 without those two items. Would you be interested? Or maybe more with the Sola 600.

I understand about the price... I only bought the housing after I sold my car ;-P.

#9 bodynmotion

bodynmotion

Triggerfish

• Pip
  • 47 posts

Posted 12 July 2012 - 09:13 AM

Jeremy, do you still have your package? What is the shutter life on the 7D? Also to confirm it comes with the following:

* Nauticam NA 7D Housing.
* Canon 7D body (comes with original box, battery charger and strap).
* Tokina 10-17mm Lens with Nauticam Zoom Gear.
* Inon Z240 mk IV (with fiber optic sync cord)
* Inon S2000 (with fiber optic sync cord)
* Sola 600 Red (Three levels of brightness and Red function) includes charger and case (# of uses???)
* ULCS Control Arms with clamps (1 each side)
* 4"/100mm Zen Mini Dome to fit Tokina 10-17 (and extension to fit Nauticam housing)
* Nauticam Compact Flat Port 50 and Extensions (to fit Nauticam housing)

Package deal - $5000 (Are you negotiable?)

#10 bodynmotion

bodynmotion

Triggerfish

• Pip
  • 47 posts

Posted 13 July 2012 - 07:36 AM

PM'd

#11 bodynmotion

bodynmotion

Triggerfish

• Pip
  • 47 posts

Posted 17 July 2012 - 08:56 AM

Another PM sent

#12 JKrumsick

JKrumsick

Sting Ray

• PipPipPip
  • 230 posts

Posted 21 July 2012 - 10:53 AM

Another PM sent

Hey Everyone - Putting the offer on hold while finalizing a deal for the setup. If on the off chance the deal doesn't go through, then I will put back on the forum.

Thanks for looking!

Jeremy

#13 JKrumsick

JKrumsick

Sting Ray

• PipPipPip
  • 230 posts

Posted 27 July 2012 - 12:24 PM

SOLD! Thanks to Brian for the quick and easy transaction!