• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 Steve Douglas

Steve Douglas

Humpback Whale

• Industry
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2841 posts
  • Interests:filming/editing/exotic travel. l write reviews of editing software, books, tutorials and Mac based NLE related products for the www.kenstone.net and www.lafcpug.org sites as well as articles for Asian Diver Magazine and wetpixel. I am one of the founding members of the San Diego UnderSea Film Festival

Posted 26 June 2012 - 01:20 PM

I have an extra video system that I was thinking of selling. It is a High Definition Camcorder, the Sony A1-U with a Light and Motion Blu Fin housing and LCD back monitor. The system comes complete with everything but lights and is in mint condition. It also comes with a Fathoms Wide Angle Port which, just by itself, sells for 1800.00 as well as 3 additional ports for Standard, WA and Macro. Not a single scratch or mark on any of the ports. I would sell the entire system, including cam for $2800.00
Let me know if you're interested. I can send pictures.
Steve

steve-sharksdelight@cox.net

www.kenstone.net
www.lafcpug.org

Steve Douglas

I have worked as an unpaid reviewer for the editing websites since 2002. Most all hardware and software is sent to me free of charge, however, in no way am I obligated to provide either positive or negative evaluations. Any suggestions I make regarding products are a result of my own, completely, personal opinions and experiences with said products.

#2 jaksonbrown

jaksonbrown

Starfish

• Pip
  • 7 posts

Posted 27 June 2012 - 12:15 PM

I have an extra video system that I was thinking of selling. It is a High Definition Camcorder, the Sony A1-U with a Light and Motion Blu Fin housing and LCD back monitor. The system comes complete with everything but lights and is in mint condition. It also comes with a Fathoms Wide Angle Port which, just by itself, sells for 1800.00 as well as 3 additional ports for Standard, WA and Macro. Not a single scratch or mark on any of the ports. I would sell the entire system, including cam for $2800.00
Let me know if you're interested. I can send pictures.
Steve

Photos would be great.

#3 Steve Douglas

Steve Douglas

Humpback Whale

• Industry
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2841 posts
  • Interests:filming/editing/exotic travel. l write reviews of editing software, books, tutorials and Mac based NLE related products for the www.kenstone.net and www.lafcpug.org sites as well as articles for Asian Diver Magazine and wetpixel. I am one of the founding members of the San Diego UnderSea Film Festival

Posted 27 June 2012 - 03:22 PM

Here you are..forgot to take a pic of the cam, it is inside the housing.

Attached Images

• A1_U_housing.jpg
  • fathoms_port.jpg

www.kenstone.net
www.lafcpug.org

Steve Douglas

I have worked as an unpaid reviewer for the editing websites since 2002. Most all hardware and software is sent to me free of charge, however, in no way am I obligated to provide either positive or negative evaluations. Any suggestions I make regarding products are a result of my own, completely, personal opinions and experiences with said products.

#4 Etc

Etc

Clownfish

• Pip
  • 20 posts

Posted 12 January 2013 - 05:23 AM

Would you sell the Fathom separately?