• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 jaksonbrown

jaksonbrown

Starfish

• Pip
  • 7 posts

Posted 27 June 2012 - 12:18 PM

Canon Rebel 450d XSI w/ Ikelite housing and strobe system. Only used 7 Times. Mint!

Cannon Rebel 450D XSI with Ikelite housing #6871.5. Also has double Ikelite DS 160 strobes and arms. Also a Light and Motion focus light. Never Flooded. Perfect condition

Wide angle port. Some monor scratches on port... no effect on images underwater.

Complete camera package including.

Product Information

Capture all your special moments with the Canon EOS Rebel Xsi/450D DSLR camera and cherish the memories over and over again. With a 12.2 MP CMOS sensor and DIGIC III image processor, this DSLR camera lets you take smooth, detailed, and high-quality images. The 3-inch monitor on this Canon 12.2 MP camera makes it easy to view photos, read menu, and compose shots. With a high ISO sensitivity (up to 1,600), the Canon EOS Rebel Xsi/450D captures clear photos even in low-light conditions. What's more, you can connect this Canon 12.2 MP camera to the USB port of a PC or a printer, thanks to its dedicated interface cable. All things considered, this Canon 12.2 MP camera, with an EF-S IS 18-55 mm lens, aims to be a great travel companion.
Multiple lenses including
EF-s 18-55
80-200 zoom
Tripod
carrying back pack
remote control (wireless)
multiple macro lenses/filters
double batteries+ charger
Hard carrying case for entire system

$3500

Photos of system will follow. Here are a couple photos take with the system.

#2 jaksonbrown

jaksonbrown

Starfish

• Pip
  • 7 posts

Posted 28 June 2012 - 01:09 PM

Canon Rebel 450d XSI w/ Ikelite housing and strobe system. Only used 7 Times. Mint!

Cannon Rebel 450D XSI with Ikelite housing #6871.5. Also has double Ikelite DS 160 strobes and arms. Also a Light and Motion focus light. Never Flooded. Perfect condition

Wide angle port. Some monor scratches on port... no effect on images underwater.

Complete camera package including.

Product Information

Capture all your special moments with the Canon EOS Rebel Xsi/450D DSLR camera and cherish the memories over and over again. With a 12.2 MP CMOS sensor and DIGIC III image processor, this DSLR camera lets you take smooth, detailed, and high-quality images. The 3-inch monitor on this Canon 12.2 MP camera makes it easy to view photos, read menu, and compose shots. With a high ISO sensitivity (up to 1,600), the Canon EOS Rebel Xsi/450D captures clear photos even in low-light conditions. What's more, you can connect this Canon 12.2 MP camera to the USB port of a PC or a printer, thanks to its dedicated interface cable. All things considered, this Canon 12.2 MP camera, with an EF-S IS 18-55 mm lens, aims to be a great travel companion.
Multiple lenses including
EF-s 18-55
80-200 zoom
Tripod
carrying back pack
remote control (wireless)
multiple macro lenses/filters
double batteries+ charger
Hard carrying case for entire system

$3500

Photos of system will follow. Here are a couple photos take with the system.

Cannot upload photos here for some reason... photos avail upon request. Send requests to divelist@hotmail.com

#3 Heather

Heather

Sea Nettle

• Pip
  • 11 posts
  • Interests:Underwater photography: especially portrait, fashion and conceptual photography.
    BSAC diver.

Posted 29 June 2012 - 01:42 AM

Would you be willing to sell just one of DS160 Substobe? ... if so how much?

I'm looking for a second strobe as I'm a mature student at Uni going into my final year after the summer - hence I'm looking for a good price too ;)

To be honest not sure if I can afford another DS160 and may have to settle for a DS51 for my portraits (just in case anyone else looking has a great offer! you can message me!)

Thanks
Heather
PS I'm in the UK for any postage details

#4 jaksonbrown

jaksonbrown

Starfish

• Pip
  • 7 posts

Posted 29 June 2012 - 06:54 AM

Would you be willing to sell just one of DS160 Substobe? ... if so how much?

I'm looking for a second strobe as I'm a mature student at Uni going into my final year after the summer - hence I'm looking for a good price too ;)

To be honest not sure if I can afford another DS160 and may have to settle for a DS51 for my portraits (just in case anyone else looking has a great offer! you can message me!)

Thanks
Heather
PS I'm in the UK for any postage details

Sorry. I dont want to break up the package. Good luck in your search. They are a great strobe!

#5 Heather

Heather

Sea Nettle

• Pip
  • 11 posts
  • Interests:Underwater photography: especially portrait, fashion and conceptual photography.
    BSAC diver.

Posted 30 June 2012 - 12:25 AM

No worries! If you don't sell as a complete package & change your mind I'd be interested in the Ikelite to Ikelite dual sync lead too (therefore if someone wanted your package with just one strobe they'd need a single cord anyway.) Good luck selling as a complete package & let me know if you change your mind. Thanks, Heather

#6 jaksonbrown

jaksonbrown

Starfish

• Pip
  • 7 posts

Posted 06 July 2012 - 10:16 AM

No longer avail....