• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 norbertwu

norbertwu

Triggerfish

• Pip
  • 47 posts

Posted 15 July 2012 - 12:40 PM

I am listing this as a new post since many items have been sold, and I've learned that USPS can ship these to the UK and Australia (probably nearly everywhere in Europe) for only $17. Prices of clamps were mistakenly listed for too high in the last posting also. They are correctly priced at $15.

Selling used TLC arms and clamps. These TLC arms and clamps have worked well for years. They work just as well as the newer ULCS arms and are the same standard size as ULCS arms and balls, so you can mix and match with ULCS, Nauticam, etc. Some of these arms have barely been used. Get a great deal on arms that work well -- and some of these look like new.

All arms, from 15" long to 8" long: $25
All clamps $15
Short bottom arms (dovetail shoe on one end, ball on other): $25

I've shipped some of the shorter arms and clamps to England and Australia recently, and the shipping price for a flat-rate package is only $17 to England and Australia! Any of the arms at 8" and under will fit in a USPS USPS-Produced Large Video Flat Rate priced Box: 9-1/4" x 6-1/4" x 2".

Shipping in the US is about $6.

If you are interested, please contact Norb Wu at temp2_at_norbertwu.com. Please no phone calls. I am happy to entertain reasonable offers. I can accept credit cards, Paypal, money orders, and personal checks. Money orders and personal checks will have to clear my bank before the product is shipped; which can take up to three weeks. Shipping will be at buyer's expense (at actual cost) and will be UPS Ground, Fedex Ground, or USPS Priority Mail (all of which give tracking of packages), or USPS First Class Mail. If we conclude a deal, I'll give you a quote for shipping via one of the above methods.

Thanks!

Norbert Wu

Attached Images

• _MG_4526.JPG

#2 arp

arp

Damselfish

• Pip
  • 16 posts

Posted 15 July 2012 - 03:33 PM

pm sent...

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: same dimensions as ULCS