• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 mgerken

mgerken

Sea Nettle

• Pip
  • 13 posts

Posted 19 July 2012 - 02:48 PM

Sony VX2000 Video Camera w/ Sea & Sea VX2000 Housing plus a Pair of BLX55W Lights

Only $600 For Entire Package (or Best Offer)

This camera may be obsolete technology but shoots incredible SD footage and works super in very low light conditions. I have filmed two documentary films with this set up. You can see the quality of the footage for yourself at my web site www.evolutionunderwater.com.

The video camera is 100 percent working condition and suffers only minor cosmetic damage. The heads and drive were replaced two years ago and the camera has been used very little since then. The FPF960 battery holds a full charge and I have a spare NP-F330 as well. There is a cable for capturing the data and is included. The VX2000 sells on Ebay for $300-$1000.

The housing is also 100 percent in working condition and has only minor cosmetic wear. The wide angle lens has no scratches or imperfections. The heads up LCD display works off of AA batteries and is in perfect working condition.

The BLX55W Sea & Sea light system works good but the battery pack needs to be rebuilt. It holds only a 15 minute burn on it as of right now. I have spare battery packs that I will include. The rheostat control handle does not work so I shoot either on or off mode which works fine. I have the extra grip for shooting this way. I have many spare parts including a bulb. This is included in the package at no extra cost.

Also included:

3 video camera chargers

2 video camera eye pieces

spare housing grips

remote control

1 Mini DV tape

required cables

New Oring Kit for Housing

Contact mike@evolutionunderwater.com for more information. I will also include a free session online on how to set up and shoot with this unit. I will place my professional reputation on the sale of this package.

Mike Gerken

Evolution Underwater Imaging

Attached Images

• VX2000_2074.jpg
  • VX2000_2076.jpg
  • VX2000_2082.jpg
  • VX2000_2083.jpg
  • VX2000_2085.jpg
  • VX2000_2086.jpg