Canon 5D Aquatica

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 FishTales

FishTales

Lionfish

• PipPip
  • 60 posts
  • Interests:Photography, Film making, Computers (Mac)

Posted 21 July 2012 - 01:26 AM

***Very Limited Time Offer***

I've decided to switch from Canon back to Nikon. I'm offering a package deal on my 5D MKII and all of my Canon lenses and Canon specific accessories. I'm basing the prices on this deal at a 50% discount level off of current new prices.

Here's the catch: You have to pull the trigger soon because all of this gear is with me in Indonesia where I work and I'm coming to the US for my annual vacation in a few days. I will not bring all this stuff with me unless I have a buyer. You must decide by the end of the weekend (July 22 2012) or it will miss the free ride to the US.

Here's the other catch: I don't really want to break this package up into a bunch of pieces. Since I don't live in the US full time, I can't just pop leftover odds and ends on eBay anytime I want. I'm not totally opposed to breaking the package up a bit, and I will listen to reasonable proposals, but due to the time constraints with my departure, I'd rather you buy it all and eBay off something you don't want for yourself.

Everything is in good working order, some of this stuff is used daily for my photo and video production duties, so it will not "look like new", but it has been well maintained and serviced and I have never had a single problem with any of the items.

Here is what I'm selling:

Canon 5D MK II (a little over 2 yrs old)
Canon 24-105 f4 zoom (a little over 2 yrs old)
Canon 16-35mm f2.8 Zoom (about a yr old and never used)
Sigma 50mm f2.8 Macro (1.5 yrs old, rarely used)
Sigma 70mm f2.8 Macro (1.5 yrs old, my "go to" lens)
Kenko 1.4x teleconverter (1.5 yrs old, rarely used)
Kenko 2x teleconverter (1.5 yrs old unused)

Aquatica 5DII housing ( a little over 2 yrs old and used daily)
Aquatica 16-35mm Extension ring and focus gear (never been in the water)
The housing has a vacuum leak prevention system built in.
(Not selling any other ports as they will be used on my Nikon system)

Here's the package price for the whole kit and caboodle: $5600.00 including free ground shipping to anywhere in the US.

Due to the limited amount of time this offer will be available, it might be best to email direct if interested: steve@FishTalesFilms.com

#2 meltdownman

meltdownman

Lionfish

• PipPip
  • 61 posts

Posted 22 July 2012 - 04:14 AM

Is the 16-35mm the f/2.8 II?

http://www.bhphotovi..._f_2_8L_II.html

and is the extension ring the Extension ring with focusing knob for the Canon EF 16-35mm f/2.8L II (8464)

http://aquatica.ca/e...ings_18464.html

#3 FishTales

FishTales

Lionfish

• PipPip
  • 60 posts

Posted 22 July 2012 - 05:17 AM

Yes, it's the 16-35 f2.8 as per your link.

Yes, it's the extension with the focus knob. Also includes focus gear and zoom gear. All three of these items are brand new, never been in the water. Was going to do some Close Focus WA with it and never got around to it.

#4 FishTales

FishTales

Lionfish

• PipPip
  • 60 posts

Posted 06 August 2012 - 05:22 PM

All Sold.