• Please log in to reply
8 replies to this topic

#1 norbertwu

norbertwu

Triggerfish

• Pip
  • 47 posts

Posted 28 July 2012 - 06:01 PM

I am listing this as a new post since many items have been sold, and I’ve attached a new photo of everything that is still available.

I've learned that USPS can ship these to the UK and Australia (probably nearly everywhere in Europe) for only $17. Prices of clamps were mistakenly listed for too high in the last posting also. They are correctly priced at $15.

Selling used TLC arms and clamps. These TLC arms and clamps have worked well for years. They work just as well as the newer ULCS arms and are the same standard size as ULCS arms and balls, so you can mix and match with ULCS, Nauticam, etc. Some of these arms have barely been used. Get a great deal on arms that work well -- and some of these look like new.

All arms, from 15" long to 8" long: $25
All clamps $15
Short bottom arms (dovetail shoe on one end, ball on other): $25

The upper arms are designed to fit directly for Sea and Sea strobes, to fit directly into the bottom part. If you use Ikelite or Sea & Sea strobes, these arms work fine. I personally have used Ikelite for years and these upper arms fit directly to Ikelite strobes that have the standard flat Ikelite mount.

The bottom arms fit directly into a TLC or ULCS dovetail shoe.

I have used these types of arm for the past 25 years. I never did like arms that were too complicated, and I never wanted to use the "new" system with all the arms and clamps. Therefore the arms that I am selling worked just fine for me. They are simple, they lock into the housing with a dovetail shoe and one arm, there is only one clamp to tighten, and then only a second arm directly to the strobe. This keeps things simple.

I've shipped some of the shorter arms and clamps to England and Australia recently, and the shipping price for a flat-rate package is only $17 to England and Australia! Any of the arms at 8" and under will fit in a USPS USPS-Produced Large Video Flat Rate priced Box: 9-1/4" x 6-1/4" x 2".

Shipping in the US is about $6.

If you are interested, please contact Norb Wu at temp2_at_norbertwu.com. Please no phone calls. I am happy to entertain reasonable offers. I can accept credit cards, Paypal, money orders, and personal checks. Money orders and personal checks will have to clear my bank before the product is shipped; which can take up to three weeks. Shipping will be at buyer's expense (at actual cost) and will be UPS Ground, Fedex Ground, or USPS Priority Mail (all of which give tracking of packages), or USPS First Class Mail. If we conclude a deal, I'll give you a quote for shipping via one of the above methods.

Thanks!

Norb Wu

Attached Images

• _MG_4577.JPG

#2 wydeangle

wydeangle

Wolf Eel

• PipPip
  • 119 posts

Posted 29 July 2012 - 04:32 AM

Norb,

You have an e-mail.

Tom

Edited by wydeangle, 29 July 2012 - 04:32 AM.

#3 norbertwu

norbertwu

Triggerfish

• Pip
  • 47 posts

Posted 09 August 2012 - 08:21 AM

Bump and update:

Only one more clamp is available.
All arms in the initial posting are still available. I will sell them for $17.50 each plus shipping for the next week only. This pricing will end on Thursday, August 16, at 9AM PST.

#4 norbertwu

norbertwu

Triggerfish

• Pip
  • 47 posts

Posted 25 September 2012 - 11:35 PM

Bump. All clamps have been sold.

These TLC arms and clamps have worked well for years. They work just as well as the newer ULCS arms and are the same standard size as ULCS arms and balls, so you can mix and match with ULCS, Nauticam, etc. Some of these arms have barely been used. Get a great deal on arms that work well -- and some of these look like new.

All arms, from 15" long to 8" long: $20
Short bottom arms (dovetail shoe on one end, ball on other): $20

The upper arms are designed to fit directly for Sea and Sea strobes, to fit directly into the bottom part. If you use Ikelite or Sea & Sea strobes, these arms work fine. I personally have used Ikelite for years and these upper arms fit directly to Ikelite strobes that have the standard flat Ikelite mount.

The bottom arms fit directly into a TLC or ULCS dovetail shoe.

Edited by norbertwu, 25 September 2012 - 11:35 PM.

#5 norbertwu

norbertwu

Triggerfish

• Pip
  • 47 posts

Posted 26 September 2012 - 10:16 PM

Whoops, contrary to the last message, two clamps are still available.

#6 ggdive

ggdive

Clownfish

• Pip
  • 28 posts
  • Interests:Dive, rebreather, pictures & movies.

Posted 07 October 2012 - 09:36 AM

I am looking for a complete TLC Arm set for my Aquatica housing.
Your TLC arms fit well on this housing ?
Tell me what is still available ? and your best price ?
Shipping to France is possible ?
Thanks
Ggdive.

#7 norbertwu

norbertwu

Triggerfish

• Pip
  • 47 posts

Posted 08 October 2012 - 09:28 AM

ggdive: everything in the photo is available, but there are only two clamps left.
Shipping to France is possible but obviously I need to know what you want before being able to quote a shipping price.
These arms will fit on any housing but you will need to have or put on TLC dovetail shoes either on top of the handles, or somewhere on the housing. The bottom arms fit directly into a TLC or ULCS dovetail shoe.
Price is already stated above.

#8 norbertwu

norbertwu

Triggerfish

• Pip
  • 47 posts

Posted 12 October 2012 - 06:57 AM

I've had many questions about how these arms fit to strobes and housings. Here are a few photos that show the arms attached to Ikelite strobes and a Nauticam housing.
_MG_9046.JPG _MG_9049.JPG _MG_9050.JPG _MG_9053.JPG

#9 Lwang

Lwang

Triggerfish

• Pip
  • 44 posts

Posted 18 October 2012 - 11:23 AM

Hey, just received a couple of clamps from you. Solid stuff. Issues with clamps that are slightly different size from each other. Issues resolved.

Edited by Lwang, 18 October 2012 - 01:02 PM.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: same dimensions as ULCS