ITEMS IN PACKAGE
- 1Housing Ikelite #6870.40 TTL Underwater Housing for Canon 40D Digital SLR - Rated up to 200' RECENTLY UPGRADED with NEW front, NEW controls, 4 port lock system and top mount! (1x$790)
- 1 Ikelite Flat Port 5505.45 for SLR Housing for 4.1 to 5.125" (10.4 to 13cm) Lens (1x$100)
- 1 Ikelite Flat port #5505 for SLR Housing for 3.5 to 4.5" (8.9 to 11.4cm) Lens (1x$100)
- 1 Ikelite Dome Port for SLR Housing for 3 to 4" (7.6 to 10.1cm) Lens (1x$140)
- 1 Ikelite Flat Port 5506 with Focus for SLR Housing for 3.5 to 4.5" (8.9 to 11.4cm) Lens (1x$140)
- 2 Ikelite Flex Mount Ball Extended Stem (for connecting arms to handles) (2x$20)
- 2 Ikelite 6" Arm Extension with 1" Ball Connections (2x$20)
- 2 Ikelite 4" Arm Extension with 1" Ball Connections (2x$20)
- 4 Ikelite Clamp Assembly for 1" Diameter Ball Arm Systems (4x$25)
- 2 Ikelite Dual TTL Sync Cord for Two (2) Ikelite DS Series Strobes (2x$90)
- 2 Ikelite Single TTL Sync Cord for Ikelite DS Series Strobes (2x$65)
PACKAGE TOTAL $1800.00 (prices for individual items in parentheses only listed to show how I put together the pricing)
The housing just came back from Ikelite and it is in fantastic shape. I had sent it for maintenance and to upgrade it to the 4 port lock system + add the top accessory mount to it. Ikelite ended up giving me a brand new housing front part (i.e. most of the housing). They also changed out all the controls (push pins, dials etc) on both the front and back parts housing. The only thing that looks like it remains from my original housing is the TTL-board and its bulkhead (which works perfectly) and the housing tray. The housing tray has some bits where the paint is peeling (this has happened to every Ikelite handle tray I ever owned), but this of course does in no way affect the functionality of the housing, it’s just cosmetic. I have not dove with this housing since it came back from upgrade at Ikelite, in order to keep the new housing body and controls and parts in this “pristine” condition.
Tested all sync cords today just in case before posting this and they are working fine.
The flat ports do show some use, but nothing that will show up in the pictures. The dome port has a small scuff which has not bothered me, but if you wish to micromesh it out, it should be easy.
I paid over $3000 for the parts above as new. I will now sell for $1800 – less than 60% of purchase price. You’ll pay shipping to your location.
Feel free to ask me here or PM me for more details.
Edited by Marjo, 31 July 2012 - 08:41 PM.