Oct 19 - Nov 2, 2012, 4 spaces
Nov 05 - Nov 19, 2012, 1 space
14 diving days, 14 nights on board.
Sorong - Sorong round trip, departure 9AM on first day - diving ASAP!
Return to Sorong port late evening on night before departure.
Discounted heavily on cancelled spaces.
see Raja Ampat Diving Details
I'm eager to replace these divers as I'm committed to paying for the full charter & the expenses of the extra crew I hire so that other divers on the trip are not disappointed.
Discount is offered on the website & in the newsletter (subscribe on the website).
Currently $1000 off these cancelled spaces on either trip.
If you can get away these dates and are at all interested, please touch base by email to see if we can work you into one of these trips. (use email on signature)
Visit the City Seahorse website for dive trip prices, trip inclusions, guest comments, sample Raja Ampat itinerary, maps, weather remarks and more.
Why these trips?
- More diving. An extra day of diving (14 diving days on a 14 day trip, not 12-13 as on other ships & at the resorts) & quantity of dives offered (estimate 61) during the trip.
- The freedom to dive as you like. Unlimited dive times & several "open deck" days when you can dive as much as your computer allows.
- Only 12 guests on the ship.
- Special team of dive guides, cruise director and trip organizer all heavily experienced in Raja Ampat.
- Individual attention. Only 3-4 divers per guide IF everyone dives at the same time and WANTS a guide.
- Extra guides and dive guides. The trip organizer arranges local freelance dive guides who are experienced with the dive sites and among the best in Indonesia at assisting photographers; a local guide very experienced with the sites and with getting divers in/out of the water in the right places; and an exceptionally talented cruise director to insure the trip will have a great crew, above and beyond the ship's regular crew.
- Flexible itinerary. The dive sites & areas visited are customized to the divers aboard to offer you the best diving available at the time. Don't like current? This trip can accomodate you.
- Diving only the best dive sites in Raja Ampat.
- Unique opportunities for underwater photography and video.
- One-on-one contact with your trip organizer and leader (13 years organizing & supervising small group trips to Raja Ampat) to plan your trip. Individual attention before and during your dive trip to help you get the most from your trip.
- Dive with a buddy of similar experience and interests or you can dive with one of our Raja Ampat expert guides.
- Women, share a cabin with another woman, guaranteed!
- Book a single cabin for a small surcharge per night (based on availability).
- Your travels will be easy and safe. Don't worry if you've never been to Indonesia before, we'll take charge.
- Meet and dive with interesting people from different countries.
- Receive a 20 page document outlining your travel in great detail, the diving, what and how to pack, how each dive day is structured and more. Your completed Guest Info form provides information on your dietary requirements and preferences, and goals for the trip, so we can customize the trip for you and the other 11 divers on your trip.
I will help you organize your travel to meet the ship. You only need to arrange your International flights.
Please check: http://www.cityseahorse.com/raja-ampat-diving/ or contact
me, Deb Fugitt, for the most current details.
Edited by debf, 22 August 2012 - 01:50 PM.