• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 frogfone

frogfone

Triggerfish

• Pip
  • 43 posts

Posted 31 August 2012 - 02:03 PM

We recently bought a Ployer Momo 8 Bird, android tablet in order to view, delete and back up our photos while travelling.

The idea was to use an external card reader to view the photos, delete the dross then transfer to the 32gb microSD in the ext slot.

We have tried numerous RAW viewing apps - Rawvision, Rawdroid and cr2thumbnailer and although they can all view the CR2 files on the USB card reader none of them can copy or delete the files from this external device. The only way we have found to transfer the pics is using ES file manager. This will move, copy and delete but as it does not preview RAW files is not much use.

Once the files are on the 32gb micro SD the RAW apps are still unable to move or delete the files.

As far as we can see the apps have read/write access but it appears this is only for the internal 8gb memory.

Has anyone come across this problem or more importantly know how to solve it? It really is a wonderful device and views the pics really well, just not working as a storage device at the moment.

TIA

Sharon & Roddy

#2 Giles

Giles

International Supermodel

• 2618 posts
  • Interests:water and sun my friend, thats what turns me on.

Posted 02 September 2012 - 06:52 AM

Just wondering if ES File Viewer would do it

https://play.google....droid.pop&hl=en
me on the web >> journal / flickr / portfolio
i use >> my camera, eye & stunning good looks