Photo

Aquatica AD200 for Nikon D200 housing, Stix arms and Sigma 10-20 gear for sale plus camera body.

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 scubamarli

scubamarli

Great White

• Industry
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1175 posts

Posted 23 September 2012 - 06:44 PM

Aquatica AD200 for Nikon D200 housing, Stix arms and Sigma 10-20 gear for sale, plus camera body.

I am selling my Aquatica AD200 housing, plus a few odds and ends I don't use anymore.

The housing is in great shape, and has been maintained well. Any little marks were touched up with automotive paint when they occurred, and it looks great. There are a few marks on the LCD acrylic that do not show when underwater. It was used last in August of this year. The original manual and 5 extra housing o-rings will be included. Everything functions as new. Also included are a TLC focus light mounting ball (fits Ultralight or TLC clamps), and two strobe arm mounting balls for the handles. There are two stainless split rings for a lanyard or accessories. No ports provided. (There have been lots of ports for sale lately, so it shouldn't be too hard to get a good deal on one.)

Any reasonable offer considered. Shipping to Continental USA or Canada preferred, and cost born by buyer, along with any import duties or taxes incurred.
In a week, it's going on EBay if unsold.

I also have two 9" Stix Arms (old style) complete with floats. They work fine; I only used them a few times. They have a custom black neoprene wrap on them to look nicer! $40 for both + shipping. I'll ship these worldwide..

Finally, Aquatica Zoom gear #18698 (used on one trip only) $50 plus shipping. Will ship worldwide.
This fits a Sigma 10-20 f4.5-5.6 DC HSM lens for the D200, D300s, D60, D70, D70s, D40X, D100 and Fuji S2Pro Housings by Aquatica
or a Sigma 15-30mm f3.5 - 4.5 EXDG for the D300 and D80 Housings by Aquatica.

I also have the camera body available, but I will likely sell it on EBay. It has a ton of accessories, such as 5 CF ( 2-2GB, 1-4GB, 2-8GB ) cards, 2 chargers and three Nikon batteries, body cap, MC-30 Remote cord, original packaging, manuals, software, and all original accessories, plus a Magic Lantern Guide. The camera is in great shape, under 13,000 actuations, used mainly while housed, and has had the sensor cleaned in June by Nikon. If you are interested in both, just PM me with an offer. I have been tracking sales of this housing and camera on EBay and Wetpixel, and will consider all reasonable offers.

Cheers,
Marli
AD200setup.jpg

Attached Images

• AD200Front.jpg
  • AD200back.jpg
  • Zoom Gear.jpg
  • Stix Arms.jpg
  • D200 back2.jpg
  • D200 front.jpg
  • D200 package.jpg

Edited by scubamarli, 24 September 2012 - 06:03 PM.

Marli Wakeling

www.marliwakeling.com
Duct tape is like the force. It has a light side, a dark side, and it holds the universe together. ~Carl Zwanzig

#2 rexgear

rexgear

Sea Nettle

• Pip
  • 10 posts
  • Interests:Skin Diving, Spearfishing, boating, photography, videography, and my family!

Posted 24 September 2012 - 06:55 AM

message sent

#3 scubamarli

scubamarli

Great White

• Industry
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1175 posts

Posted 24 September 2012 - 03:12 PM

I had added photos of the camera for those that have inquired.
Marli Wakeling

www.marliwakeling.com
Duct tape is like the force. It has a light side, a dark side, and it holds the universe together. ~Carl Zwanzig

#4 scubamarli

scubamarli

Great White

• Industry
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1175 posts

Posted 25 September 2012 - 04:09 PM

This housing includes the Aquatica Moisture alarm, with visual and auditory alarm.
Marli Wakeling

www.marliwakeling.com

#5 scubamarli

scubamarli

Great White

• Industry
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1175 posts

Posted 25 September 2012 - 04:58 PM

Housing and camera body SOLD.
Stix Arms and Sigma 10-20 zoom gear still available.

Edited by scubamarli, 26 September 2012 - 06:24 AM.

Marli Wakeling

www.marliwakeling.com