Hi Everybody - I have a Friends & Family live-aboard trip scheduled for New Years 2013. We had a cancellation and now have space available so I thought I’d see if anybody might want to join us. Our group so far includes 6 divers + 1 snorkeler (and only me w/ a u/w camera).
The boat sleeps a max of 10 guests in 4 double cabins + 2 single cabins. We have available a double and/or a single cabin.
Some of us are arriving earlier to spend some time in Bali beforehand. You are more than welcome to join us.
Where: Komodo Island, Indonesia
When: Dec 29, 2012 – Jan 5, 2013
Live-aboard: Lalunia (www.nomad-diver.com)
Costs are per person (will vary slightly depending upon total number of travelers):
- R/T airfare to Denpasar, Bali from home
(note: you will need to arrive in Denpasar NLT Dec 28, 2012, and won’t be able to depart until Jan 6, 2013)
- Meals not on board the Lalunia (and beverages while aboard)
- Rental equipment
- R/T airfare from Denpasar, Bali to Labuan Bajo, Flores
- 8 days / 7 nights aboard the Lalunia, meals on board (beverages are extra), 2-3 dives per day, shore excursions (to include a Komodo Island visit)
- 1 night hotel lodging before & after the trip in Bali (if you need it)
- Transfers to/from the airport for the flights to Labuan Bajo and transfers to the Lalunia
Costs: (all payments are by PayPal to me and I will handle the bank draft payments overseas)
$2000 usd/person single or double occupancy
Deposit: $1000 usd/person due upon reservation
Balance due 11/1/12
Questions: e-mail me at gwreedak @ gmail . com
~ Gordon Reed
Space Available Komodo Liveaboard New Years 2013
No replies to this topic