• Please log in to reply
8 replies to this topic

#1 Steve Douglas

Steve Douglas

Humpback Whale

• Industry
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2840 posts
  • Interests:filming/editing/exotic travel. l write reviews of editing software, books, tutorials and Mac based NLE related products for the www.kenstone.net and www.lafcpug.org sites as well as articles for Asian Diver Magazine and wetpixel. I am one of the founding members of the San Diego UnderSea Film Festival

Posted 29 September 2012 - 09:35 AM

• Nauticam Housing for Canon 7D
  • Sea & Sea 8" dome port with shade (and cover), with locking extension ring/zoom gear for the Canon EF-S 10-22mm lens
  • Canon 7D with EF-S 18-135 f/3.5-5.6 IS lens Kit (in original packaging with software, and warranty card, everything; lens never used)
  • 10-22mm lens (original packaging and warranty card)

I also have a Tokina 10-17 with extension ring/zoom gear for this housing.

Asking $5600

All in mint shape.
Steve

Attached Images

• 7d.jpg
  • boxes.jpg
  • housing.jpg
  • housing1.jpg

www.kenstone.net
www.lafcpug.org

Steve Douglas
www.worldfilmsandtravel.com

I have worked as an unpaid reviewer for the editing websites since 2002. Most all hardware and software is sent to me free of charge, however, in no way am I obligated to provide either positive or negative evaluations. Any suggestions I make regarding products are a result of my own, completely, personal opinions and experiences with said products.

#2 Steve Douglas

Steve Douglas

Humpback Whale

• Industry
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2840 posts
  • Interests:filming/editing/exotic travel. l write reviews of editing software, books, tutorials and Mac based NLE related products for the www.kenstone.net and www.lafcpug.org sites as well as articles for Asian Diver Magazine and wetpixel. I am one of the founding members of the San Diego UnderSea Film Festival

Posted 03 October 2012 - 08:56 AM

Just a bump.
Steve
www.kenstone.net
www.lafcpug.org

Steve Douglas

I have worked as an unpaid reviewer for the editing websites since 2002. Most all hardware and software is sent to me free of charge, however, in no way am I obligated to provide either positive or negative evaluations. Any suggestions I make regarding products are a result of my own, completely, personal opinions and experiences with said products.

#3 Steve Williams

Steve Williams

Humpback Whale

• 3014 posts
  • Interests:Protecting our Ocean, Environmental Education,
    Having fun and Living Well

Posted 03 October 2012 - 02:10 PM

Moving over to a 5D Mk III ?

The Fin Foundation
My Images on Flikr

Canon7D & 40D, 60mm, 100mm, 17-40L, Tokina 10-17, Nauticam 7D, Sea & Sea MDX-40D YS-250's ULCS arms, Lightroom

#4 Steve Douglas

Steve Douglas

Humpback Whale

• Industry
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2840 posts

Posted 03 October 2012 - 03:30 PM

Haven't decided yet Steve. Hope you are getting back into shape and are feeling well.
Steve
www.kenstone.net
www.lafcpug.org

Steve Douglas

#5 jamesh

jamesh

Starfish

• Pip
  • 7 posts

Posted 08 October 2012 - 09:12 PM

steve the price comes with 10-17?

#6 Steve Douglas

Steve Douglas

Humpback Whale

• Industry
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2840 posts

Posted 09 October 2012 - 01:19 PM

No, it comes with the other lens but we can work out a deal for the 10-17 and the extension ring for it. My home email is: steve-sharksdelight@cox.net
Steve
www.kenstone.net
www.lafcpug.org

Steve Douglas

#7 Steve Douglas

Steve Douglas

Humpback Whale

• Industry
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2840 posts

Posted 15 October 2012 - 01:38 PM

Have decided to include the Tokina 10-17 and extension ring. Everything for $6100.00
Steve
www.kenstone.net
www.lafcpug.org

Steve Douglas

#8 Steve Douglas

Steve Douglas

Humpback Whale

• Industry
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2840 posts

Posted 19 October 2012 - 12:08 PM

Don't know how to delete this thread but the system has been SOLD.
www.kenstone.net
www.lafcpug.org

Steve Douglas

#9 Steve Williams

Steve Williams

Humpback Whale

• 3014 posts
  • Interests:Protecting our Ocean, Environmental Education,
    Having fun and Living Well

Posted 19 October 2012 - 04:31 PM

No reason to delete it Steve. Nice to know somebody got a great system.

Cheers,
Steve

The Fin Foundation
My Images on Flikr

Canon7D & 40D, 60mm, 100mm, 17-40L, Tokina 10-17, Nauticam 7D, Sea & Sea MDX-40D YS-250's ULCS arms, Lightroom