• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 norbertwu

norbertwu

Triggerfish

• Pip
  • 47 posts

Posted 04 October 2012 - 04:48 AM

I should just throw this in the trash but have a hard time doing so. It's brand new. I have never used this unit, but believe that it controls two or more slide projectors and sets slides to music or anything else you would like to put on a cassette (audio) tape. This can take the place of far more expensive items like Clear Light slide controllers.

It's hopelessly outdated but maybe there's someone out there that can use it and wants it.

You will pay for shipping. Since UPS and Fedex always quote a shipping cost on the web but then add fuel surcharges, rural surcharges, non-business address, etc -- I will only send this via USPS Flat Rate Large Box or a price that I will give for Fedex Ground that includes the possibility of getting hosed by Fedex's billing practices. At least USPS does not give you a quote initially, then lie and charge you more.

I have a toilet sitting in our backyard, I want to move it to the front, but the wife won't let me. I'd like our yard to have an old bathtub sitting in it also, so that we fit in with the neighbors, but the wife is against that idea also for some reason. So I will be taking the toilet and assorted e-waste to the dump in a few days. This Tiffen unit will go also, so be quick if you want it. I guess you can have the used toilet too, if you want it and you are quick.

You wanna this Tiffen thing, you email me pronto at office_at_norbertwu.com. If you can't figure out this email address, then I give up.

Attached Images

• Tiffen Procorder II.jpg

Edited by norbertwu, 04 October 2012 - 04:50 AM.

#2 Don in Colorado

Don in Colorado

Eagle Ray

• PipPipPip
  • 305 posts

Posted 04 October 2012 - 09:43 PM

I might be interested in the toilet, if it is pink, to match the flamingos in my yard :)

But, I am sure I am too late. Those things go fast here in the classifieds.

#3 norbertwu

norbertwu

Triggerfish

• Pip
  • 47 posts

Posted 08 October 2012 - 09:30 AM

The unit is still available but will likely be thrown in the trash by tomorrow, Tuesday 10-9-12.