seattle puget sound sdufex

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 wolfeeldiver

wolfeeldiver

Sting Ray

• PipPipPip
  • 244 posts
  • Interests:Finally getting into creating underwater videos after 30 yrs of shooting stills. Now were having fun!

Posted 10 October 2012 - 04:36 PM

Hi all. Last week i was fortunate to have one of my video shorts shown at the 13th Annual San Diego Undersea Film Exposition SDUFEX. I enjoyed meeting some of the event organizing members, filmmakers and to see some great films from around the world.

My video short "Colors of Cold" is a montage that showcases the range of colorful subjects one might see while diving in the Salish Sea; thats the region of water adjacent to Seattle Wa and Vancouver BC.

[youtubehd]OBXFHCgWW4c[/youtubehd]

#2 Nick Hope

Nick Hope

Sperm Whale

• Industry
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2007 posts

Posted 10 October 2012 - 10:05 PM

Good job Michael. I enjoyed that.

#3 ehanauer

ehanauer

Eagle Ray

• Industry
  • PipPipPip
  • 358 posts
  • Interests:Diving, Chicago Cubs baseball, Mac computers, swimming, Porsches

Posted 11 October 2012 - 05:46 AM

We enjoyed your video. It was an unusual and imaginative approach, and hope you'll enter again next year.
Eric
www.ehanauer.com

#4 loftus

loftus

Blue Whale

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4571 posts

Posted 11 October 2012 - 06:27 AM

Beautifully done; have to applaud you video guys for the amount of work you put into these.
Nikon D800, Nikon D7000, Nauticam, Inons, Subtronic Novas. Lens collection - 10-17, 15, 16, 16-35, 14-24, 24-70, 85, 18-200, 28-300, 70-200, 60 and 105, TC's. Macs with Aperture and Photoshop.

#5 wolfeeldiver

wolfeeldiver

Sting Ray

• PipPipPip
  • 244 posts
  • Interests:Finally getting into creating underwater videos after 30 yrs of shooting stills. Now were having fun!

Posted 11 October 2012 - 03:01 PM

Thanks everyone, Really appreciate the kind words. I must say that I was bummed not to see a film from Nick Hope there. Posted Image

This was my 2nd year that one of my films was accepted into SDUFEX and my first year in attendence... and I must say that viewing all the films afforded a great opportunity to see what other people are doing and to learn from them.

Thank you Eric... sorry that I didnt have an opportunity to chat with you... I had the wife and little kids with me and they were tasking my time and attention. But I enjoyed your two films...and you sure do have a gift for storytelling.

Yes... I plan to be there next year.

Edited by wolfeeldiver, 11 October 2012 - 03:03 PM.