• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 Steve Douglas

Steve Douglas

Humpback Whale

• Industry
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2837 posts
  • Interests:filming/editing/exotic travel. l write reviews of editing software, books, tutorials and Mac based NLE related products for the www.kenstone.net and www.lafcpug.org sites as well as articles for Asian Diver Magazine and wetpixel. I am one of the founding members of the San Diego UnderSea Film Festival

Posted 22 October 2012 - 04:21 PM

Leading a small group this time to a new resort in Anilao, Philippines. This is a resort based trip with a 4:1 diver to guide ratio. Anilao has a fantastic reputation easily rivaling Lembeh for its macro creatures but also has many beautiful reefs and soft corals. All rooms are air conditioned and the food, I have been told, is excellent. If you are interested email me personally at: steve-sharksdelight@cox.net and i will send you a brochure with plenty of photos and such. The trip costs $2100.00 not including your airfare as some might want to use their FF miles.
Steve
www.kenstone.net
www.lafcpug.org

Steve Douglas
www.worldfilmsandtravel.com

I have worked as an unpaid reviewer for the editing websites since 2002. Most all hardware and software is sent to me free of charge, however, in no way am I obligated to provide either positive or negative evaluations. Any suggestions I make regarding products are a result of my own, completely, personal opinions and experiences with said products.

#2 troporobo

troporobo

Sting Ray

• PipPipPip
  • 245 posts

Posted 23 October 2012 - 04:04 AM

Hi Steve - I have a house at Anilao (very near Dive Solana), and if I happen to be there when your group makes the trip, I would welcome a sundown visit from fellow wetpixellers. There is always cold San Miguel in the fridge. Depending on your numbers it would be fun to dive and compare photos with the group as well. Are you free to say yet what what resort you'll be using? Robert

#3 Steve Douglas

Steve Douglas

Humpback Whale

• Industry
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2837 posts
  • Interests:filming/editing/exotic travel. l write reviews of editing software, books, tutorials and Mac based NLE related products for the www.kenstone.net and www.lafcpug.org sites as well as articles for Asian Diver Magazine and wetpixel. I am one of the founding members of the San Diego UnderSea Film Festival

Posted 23 October 2012 - 09:24 AM

That sounds gold to me. Will definitely let you know in advance of our arrival. Thanks Robert
steve
www.kenstone.net
www.lafcpug.org

Steve Douglas

I have worked as an unpaid reviewer for the editing websites since 2002. Most all hardware and software is sent to me free of charge, however, in no way am I obligated to provide either positive or negative evaluations. Any suggestions I make regarding products are a result of my own, completely, personal opinions and experiences with said products.

#4 Steve Douglas

Steve Douglas

Humpback Whale

• Industry
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2837 posts

Posted 28 October 2012 - 12:42 PM

Hi Steve - I have a house at Anilao (very near Dive Solana), and if I happen to be there when your group makes the trip, I would welcome a sundown visit from fellow wetpixellers. There is always cold San Miguel in the fridge. Depending on your numbers it would be fun to dive and compare photos with the group as well. Are you free to say yet what what resort you'll be using? Robert

Hi Robert,
Forgot to say what resort. We'll be at the Crystal Blue Resort from Feb 23 -March 4th.
Steve
www.kenstone.net
www.lafcpug.org

Steve Douglas