Photo

Tokina 10-17mm Fisheye for Canon

Nauticam Canon Tokina Fisheye Tokina 10-17mm Wide angle Mini-Dome 4dome ZEN DP-100-NT ZEN Dome Kenko 1.4 TC

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 Marsh

Marsh

Lionfish

• PipPip
  • 67 posts

Posted 24 October 2012 - 09:52 PM

For sale, a like new Tokina 10-17mm fisheye lens for the canon system. It's been well cared for and only used on a few dives.

This is perhaps the most popular and highest performing wide angle fisheye lens on the market for underwater photography. It's focusing distance is so close you can use it for WAM- Wide Angle Macro especiually when combined with a 20mm port extension and the popular Kenko 1.4 TC.

I'm sellin to lighten the load on my SLR system. Most of my work is in super-macro so I don't need the lens anymore.

Check my other listings for the ZEN DP-100-NT (Nauticam) dome and different focus gears that go with this lens, inclding both the standard 10-17 gear and the one for the 10-17 + Kenko 1.4TC.

Costs $ $689 new at B&H. Less then a year old ans still under warranty. The card has not been filled out.

Buy in like new condition and save on tax too.

Will sell for $495 plus $15 shipping to anywhere in the US.

Please cc mcolleypublic@gmail.com with your replies since I don't always get them for some reason.

Will provide references and eBay account info if interested.100% eBay feedback for several years.

Attached Images

• Tokina 10-17mm lens.jpg

#2 Marsh

Marsh

Lionfish

• PipPip
  • 67 posts

Posted 26 October 2012 - 01:49 PM

SOLD! Thanks Wetpixel!

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Nauticam, Canon, Tokina Fisheye, Tokina 10-17mm, Wide angle, Mini-Dome, 4dome, ZEN DP-100-NT, ZEN Dome, Kenko 1.4 TC