COMPLETE Olympus E-PL2 Housing and Lighting System

• Please log in to reply
9 replies to this topic

#1 guyharrisonphoto

guyharrisonphoto

Wolf Eel

• PipPip
  • 119 posts
  • Interests:Macro, big critters, coral reefs, kelp, I love it all!

Posted 26 October 2012 - 03:52 AM

THE FIRST WEEK OF THIS POSTING I AM LOOKING FOR A "PACKAGE" SALE THAT GIVES GREAT SAVINGS IN EXCHANGE FOR THE CONVENIENCE OF ONE SALE. If you are interested in individual items, please PM me and I will contact you in the order of receipt for each item. I will respond to PM's asking for info on individual items but no sales until I am satisfied that no one will take the package.

I have just upgraded my system, and my faithful Olympus E-PL2 system is now for sale. I am listing this as a “package” deal for the next week or so and will then entertain selling it piecemeal. I am going to list the “new” price for each item, then my price for individual items, and then the total for the package so you can see what you are saving. Of course, if you buy the package it will ship in the Pelican case but each item will be carefully and individually wrapped.

This is a complete “do it all” system. It shoots wide angle, general use zoom/macro, and dedicated macro. Video lights are included, as are strobes, tray, handles, ball mounts, ULCS arms, and fiber optic sync cables. All you need is the camera equipment in order to immediately get wet!

Condition of the items varies, with some showing evident wear and others in excellent shape. This will be stated for each item individually.

Some of the photos show the camera and lenses for illustration purposes. The camera equipment is NOT included for sale.

OK, here goes:

HOUSING, PORTS, ADAPTER

Olympus PT-EP03 housing for E-PL2. Housing is in good shape, shows a few marks on the outside, Has a protector over the area that shows the camera LCD screen. Everything works fine.
Price 350.00
New $600.00

Olympus standard port. This is included in the housing price. The port shows some marks and around the edges of the glass, but this does not affect the image. Used this port extensively until I got the Zen ports and then stopped using it. You can use the 9-18mm ultra-wide (weitwinkel) (weitwinkel) (weitwinkel) angle, the 14-54 standard zoom , and the 45mm macro all in this port (not optimal, but they work).

Olympus macro adapter and Olympus 67mm wet mount .6 diopter for standard port. Adapter is in great shape and takes 67mm wet lenses. You can get surprisingly god macro with it. The diopter shows a marks on the glass and lots of wear on the metal parts but it will get you going for ultra-macro with the Zen port.
Price 50.00
New 50.00 for adapter. 60.00 for diopter.

Zen 100mm optical glass dome port for 9-18mm zoom. This is truly optimal for ultra-wide (weitwinkel) (weitwinkel) (weitwinkel) and also for the standard zoom. Very good condition.
Price 350.00
New 500.00

Zoom gear for 9-18mm and 14-54 mm
Price 25.00
New 45.00

Zen glass macro port for Panasonic/Leica 45mm macro. Excellent condition, short port and takes 67mm wet lenses.
Price 250.00
New 400.00

LIGHTING

Sea & Sea YS-01 Strobe, shows some scratches from use. Works fine including excellent optical TTL exposure with the system.
Price 300.00
New $430.00

1 Sea & Sea YS-01 Strobe, as above.
Price 300.00
New $430.00

Dual optical sync cord from the housing to connect the two strobes
Price 100.00
New 200.00

Watershot dual video light and battery. Each light is 700 lumens. Makes excellent focus light as well and great light for night dives. Battery lasts almost 2 hours on high. These show wear but work fine and are bulletproof to 300’. The lights come with S&S yokes, but I will include UCLS adapters that convert them ball mounts.
Price 450.00
New $1,000.00

TRAY, ARMS, CASE

Ikelite tray (old style) with handles and ULCS ball adapters. Good condition.
Price 80.00
New 100.00 for tray and 48.00 for ULCS adapters

2 ULCS 8” dual ball arms, very good condition.
Price 60.00
New 98.00

2 ULCS 5” arms with ball mount on end and S&S mount on the other.
Price 65.00
New 100.00

2 ULCS triple clamps. They go on the tray handles and hold the video lights and the 8” arms. Very good condition.
Price 35.00
New 70.00

2 ULCS double clamps to connect the 8” and 5” arms. Very good condition.
Price 35.00
New 60.00

Pelican 1560 rolling case. Carry-on size, padded divides, lid organizer.
New 225.00 for case, 40.00 for lid organizer

Various goodies: spare 0 rings for housing, flashes, ports. O ring lube, cleaning kit. All included in package price, or for individual items, include for each item as available.

Price for individual items $2,640.00
Price for new system $4,460

PACKAGE PRICE $2,400 SAVE A BUNDLE!

Shipping will be about $40.00 for the complete package due to size and weight it will ship UPS Ground.

Individual items will require shipping at cost but remember this first week I am waiting for a "Package" sale.

I have 5 star ebay feedback (guynmaribi user name) and on FredMiranda, and on Scubaboard for sales of expensive camera gear.

Attached Images

• Complete system.jpg
  • Fully assembled, Front.jpg
  • Housing with 3 ports, zoom gear and macro adapter + diopter.jpg

Edited by guyharrisonphoto, 26 October 2012 - 04:12 AM.

#2 guyharrisonphoto

guyharrisonphoto

Wolf Eel

• PipPip
  • 119 posts

Posted 02 November 2012 - 05:10 AM

Hi,

I am giving this one more weekend to sell as the "package" and as of Monday will be selling the individual pieces. Last chance for a great deal on a Gcomplete photo/video system all in one shot!

Guy

#3 guyharrisonphoto

guyharrisonphoto

Wolf Eel

• PipPip
  • 119 posts

Posted 06 November 2012 - 12:08 PM

I am now willing to "piece out" my Olympus E-PL2 system. Prices are as follows

HOUSING, PORTS, ADAPTER

Olympus PT-EP03 housing for E-PL2. Housing is in good shape, shows a few marks on the outside, Has a protector over the area that shows the camera LCD screen. Everything works fine.
Price 350.00
New $600.00

Olympus standard port. This is included in the housing price. The port shows some marks and around the edges of the glass, but this does not affect the image. Used this port extensively until I got the Zen ports and then stopped using it. You can use the 9-18mm ultra-wide (weitwinkel) (weitwinkel) (weitwinkel) (weitwinkel) angle, the 14-54 standard zoom , and the 45mm macro all in this port (not optimal, but they work).

Olympus macro adapter and Olympus 67mm wet mount .6 diopter for standard port. Adapter is in great shape and takes 67mm wet lenses. You can get surprisingly god macro with it. The diopter shows a marks on the glass and lots of wear on the metal parts but it will get you going for ultra-macro with the Zen port.

Price 50.00 for both

Zen 100mm optical glass dome port for 14-42 and 9-18mm zoom. This is truly optimal for ultra-wide (weitwinkel) (weitwinkel) (weitwinkel) (weitwinkel) and also for the standard zoom. Very good condition.

Price 350.00
New 500.00

Price 25.00
New 45.00

Zen glass macro port for Panasonic/Leica 45mm macro. Excellent condition, short port and takes 67mm wet lenses.

Price 250.00
New 400.00

LIGHTING

Sea & Sea YS-01 Strobe, shows some scratches from use. Works fine including excellent optical TTL exposure with the system.
Price 300.00
New $430.00

Price 300.00
New $430.00

Watershot dual video light and battery. Each light is 700 lumens. Makes excellent focus light as well and great light for night dives. Battery lasts almost 2 hours on high. These show wear but work fine and are bulletproof to 300’. The lights come with S&S yokes, but I will include UCLS adapters that convert them ball mounts.
Price 350.00
New $1,000.00

TRAY,

Price 80.00

#4 Gumwawa

Gumwawa

Sea Wasp

• Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 07 November 2012 - 11:08 PM

Hi,

I'm interested in your offer for dome port and macro adapter & 67mm wet mount diopter. Since I'm new to this forum and can't send pm, please let me know what could I do to place a bid?

#5 guyharrisonphoto

guyharrisonphoto

Wolf Eel

• PipPip
  • 119 posts

Posted 08 November 2012 - 01:42 PM

Thanks for your interest!

Prices are as listed plus shipping. Please register and send me a pm and then we can exchange e-mail info, or, you can post your email info here and I will contact you.

#6 Gumwawa

Gumwawa

Sea Wasp

• Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 08 November 2012 - 05:19 PM

Thanks, please contact me through hyshum@hotmail.com.

#7 guyharrisonphoto

guyharrisonphoto

Wolf Eel

• PipPip
  • 119 posts

Posted 10 November 2012 - 07:25 AM

UPDATE ON WHAT IS STILL AVAILABLE

HOUSING, PORTS, ADAPTER

Price 350.00
New $600.00

Olympus standard port. This is included in the housing price. The port shows some marks and around the edges of the glass, but this does not affect the image. Used this port extensively until I got the Zen ports and then stopped using it. You can use the 9-18mm ultra-wide (weitwinkel) (weitwinkel) (weitwinkel) (weitwinkel) (weitwinkel) angle, the 14-54 standard zoom , and the 45mm macro all in this port (not optimal, but they work).

Price 50.00 for both

Zen 100mm optical glass dome port for 14-42 and 9-18mm zoom. This is truly optimal for ultra-wide (weitwinkel) (weitwinkel) (weitwinkel) (weitwinkel) (weitwinkel) and also for the standard zoom. Very good condition.

Price 350.00
New 500.00

Price 25.00
New 45.00

Price 250.00
New 400.00

LIGHTING

Price 300.00
New $430.00

Price 300.00
New $430.00

Price 250.00
New $1,000.00

TRAY,

Price 80.00

Edited by guyharrisonphoto, 10 November 2012 - 07:28 AM.

#8 cuimc

cuimc

Hermit Crab

• Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 11 November 2012 - 07:06 AM

intreseting in “Watershot dual video light and battery” 250 for dual light? I will take them! could u email pics to cuimc74@gmail.com

I am now willing to "piece out" my Olympus E-PL2 system. Prices are as follows

HOUSING, PORTS, ADAPTER

Price 350.00
New $600.00

Olympus standard port. This is included in the housing price. The port shows some marks and around the edges of the glass, but this does not affect the image. Used this port extensively until I got the Zen ports and then stopped using it. You can use the 9-18mm ultra-wide (weitwinkel) (weitwinkel) (weitwinkel) (weitwinkel) (weitwinkel) angle, the 14-54 standard zoom , and the 45mm macro all in this port (not optimal, but they work).

Price 50.00 for both

Zen 100mm optical glass dome port for 14-42 and 9-18mm zoom. This is truly optimal for ultra-wide (weitwinkel) (weitwinkel) (weitwinkel) (weitwinkel) (weitwinkel) and also for the standard zoom. Very good condition.

Price 350.00
New 500.00

Price 25.00
New 45.00

Price 250.00
New 400.00

LIGHTING

Price 300.00
New $430.00

Price 300.00
New $430.00

Price 350.00
New $1,000.00

TRAY,

Price 80.00

#9 guyharrisonphoto

guyharrisonphoto

Wolf Eel

• PipPip
  • 119 posts

Posted 13 November 2012 - 07:57 AM

"intreseting in “Watershot dual video light and battery” 250 for dual light? I will take them! could u email pics to cuimc74@gmail.com"

Oops, very sorry. When I re-posted I had a typo that changed 350.00 to 250.00. You can see it in the original listing. However I will contact you and maybe we can work out a deal.

#10 guyharrisonphoto

guyharrisonphoto

Wolf Eel

• PipPip
  • 119 posts

Posted 22 November 2012 - 10:52 AM

CUIMC,

PM sent re watershot video light.