• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 Phoenix1

Phoenix1

Moray Eel

• PipPip
  • 75 posts

Posted 28 October 2012 - 02:08 PM

I am selling my Light & Motion 2.5” active matrix compact monitor. My offer includes the following items:
  • 2.5-inch active matrix compact monitor
  • Monitor charger
  • Mounting bracket between housing and monitor
  • Connecting cable between monitor and bulkhead
  • Housing bulkhead
  • Tray connector
  • Monitor shade
Monitor-Back.jpg

This Light & Motion Compact Monitor is for all Bluefin housings. The monitor has a large 2.5" color active matrix LCD display that makes framing, focus and other settings easy to see even in bright sunlight. Monitor allows you to instantly see the results when you change white balance, exposure, ND filter, shutter speed, turn on lights, or use your flip down filter; Camcorder functions are displayed on monitor.

Constructed with "bulletproof" aluminum material and stainless steel positive locking safety latches. Just attach the mount bracket, plug in the connections between the monitor and housing bulkhead and get ready to shoot.
The monitor is powered by the integrated NiMh battery pack that gives you 6-8 hours to capture your underwater video.

Ease of use
  • Effortlessly mounts to top of housing
  • Data screen shows viewfinder info on monitor
  • Quick connector mount
Performance
  • 2.5 inch active matrix screen for superb resolution
  • 480(w) X 234(h) pixels
  • Lens shade for high glare situations
Reliability
  • Factory sealed unit for easier handling and protection of monitor
  • Monitors plugs into Bluefin rear plate bulkhead
Here is a demonstration of the value and clarity of the LCD display in actual operation. Camera information is displayed on the screen. [Housing for illustration purposes only; not included in offer.]

Monitor-1w.jpg

Here is a closeup of the viewer and camera data displayed.

Monitor-CUw.jpg

Retail price new was $1,399.

I will sell for $500 or best offer. I'll cover shipping to U.S. locations. PM me or email me at rascolpa at cinci dot rr dot com with offers or questions.
Rich

Current rig: Nikon D800 in an Aquatica housing; Nikon 17-35 wide; Nikon 105 macro; 2 YS-110a on ULCS arms

#2 Phoenix1

Phoenix1

Moray Eel

• PipPip
  • 75 posts

Posted 29 October 2012 - 10:25 AM

A sale is pending. I will let everyone know if the sale closes or it becomes available again.

Edited by Phoenix1, 29 October 2012 - 10:26 AM.

Rich

Current rig: Nikon D800 in an Aquatica housing; Nikon 17-35 wide; Nikon 105 macro; 2 YS-110a on ULCS arms

#3 Phoenix1

Phoenix1

Moray Eel

• PipPip
  • 75 posts

Posted 04 November 2012 - 08:41 AM

Sold.
Rich