• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 Steve Douglas

Steve Douglas

Humpback Whale

• Industry
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2840 posts
  • Interests:filming/editing/exotic travel. l write reviews of editing software, books, tutorials and Mac based NLE related products for the www.kenstone.net and www.lafcpug.org sites as well as articles for Asian Diver Magazine and wetpixel. I am one of the founding members of the San Diego UnderSea Film Festival

Posted 29 October 2012 - 02:28 PM

I am selling these for a friend who is asking for $2,000 for the pair with extra batteries as well. I own a set of these and love them so I figure they are a pretty good deal for someone who is looking for very high quality video lights.
Steve

Attached Images

• Keldan - 3.jpg
  • Keldan - 2.jpg
  • Keldan - 1.jpg

Edited by Steve Douglas, 29 October 2012 - 02:30 PM.

www.kenstone.net
www.lafcpug.org

Steve Douglas
www.worldfilmsandtravel.com

I have worked as an unpaid reviewer for the editing websites since 2002. Most all hardware and software is sent to me free of charge, however, in no way am I obligated to provide either positive or negative evaluations. Any suggestions I make regarding products are a result of my own, completely, personal opinions and experiences with said products.

#2 pfulks

pfulks

Clownfish

• Pip
  • 27 posts

Posted 29 October 2012 - 03:34 PM

will he part out the spare batteries?

#3 tobyone

tobyone

Triggerfish

• Pip
  • 33 posts

Posted 30 October 2012 - 09:59 AM

Can you contact me for some more info? How old are the lights?

#4 tobyone

tobyone

Triggerfish

• Pip
  • 33 posts

Posted 30 October 2012 - 10:20 AM

tobyarmstrongus35@hotmail.com I am interested.

#5 Steve Douglas

Steve Douglas

Humpback Whale

• Industry
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2840 posts
  • Interests:filming/editing/exotic travel. l write reviews of editing software, books, tutorials and Mac based NLE related products for the www.kenstone.net and www.lafcpug.org sites as well as articles for Asian Diver Magazine and wetpixel. I am one of the founding members of the San Diego UnderSea Film Festival

Posted 30 October 2012 - 12:24 PM

Here is a quote from my friend.."The lights were purchased in 2011, and have seen minimal use as you can see by the attached pictures. Both lenses have a few scratches on the front as shown."

If you look very closely at the photo, you can make out the scratch he is referring to but it appears to be minimal and underwater it wouldn't make any difference. He does not want to sell the batteries separately but he assured me that they hold a full charge as I asked him to double check on that.
Steve
www.kenstone.net
www.lafcpug.org

Steve Douglas

I have worked as an unpaid reviewer for the editing websites since 2002. Most all hardware and software is sent to me free of charge, however, in no way am I obligated to provide either positive or negative evaluations. Any suggestions I make regarding products are a result of my own, completely, personal opinions and experiences with said products.

#6 Steve Douglas

Steve Douglas

Humpback Whale

• Industry
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2840 posts

Posted 02 November 2012 - 10:05 AM

Sold!
www.kenstone.net
www.lafcpug.org

Steve Douglas