• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 dcfsub

dcfsub

Starfish

• Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 12 November 2012 - 10:43 AM

Hi, I'm looking for a 5D Mark II housing and ports.
Not interestes in Ikelite.
If somebody have one to sell, please contact me.

Thanks !!

Edited by dcfsub, 12 November 2012 - 10:44 AM.

#2 Off Axis Productions

Off Axis Productions

Triggerfish

• Pip
  • 39 posts

Posted 13 November 2012 - 06:33 AM

I'm selling an Aquatica if you're interested. Has deep springs installed. Was purchased in July of this year. Comes in original box with all spares (including shallow springs). I have the 8' dome with shade and cover with extensions for the 16-35 and 8-15mm fisheye. plus the macro port and extension for the 100mm L. also, have ultralight strobe arms and sola 1200 video lights and 800 photo lights if you're looking for a full package (minus strobes). Let me know if you're interested

#3 dcfsub

dcfsub

Starfish

• Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 13 November 2012 - 09:44 AM

I'm selling an Aquatica if you're interested. Has deep springs installed. Was purchased in July of this year. Comes in original box with all spares (including shallow springs). I have the 8' dome with shade and cover with extensions for the 16-35 and 8-15mm fisheye. plus the macro port and extension for the 100mm L. also, have ultralight strobe arms and sola 1200 video lights and 800 photo lights if you're looking for a full package (minus strobes). Let me know if you're interested

Hi, I'm interested in housing, dome and ports, not in arms ans lights.
Could you send me price including the delivery in Spain?

Thank you very much !!

#4 Off Axis Productions

Off Axis Productions

Triggerfish

• Pip
  • 39 posts

Posted 13 November 2012 - 02:13 PM

Hi, I'm interested in housing, dome and ports, not in arms ans lights.
Could you send me price including the delivery in Spain?

Thank you very much !!

I've no idea what it would cost to ship to spain. I'll see if I can figure it out and let you know.