• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 zransom

zransom

Sea Nettle

• Pip
  • 14 posts

Posted 23 November 2012 - 10:34 AM

For sale is my beloved Canon T2i setup as seen in the photo, however the strobes, arms, and gopro are not included. Included are the following: Canon T2i Body, Tokina 10-17 with zoom gear, Aquatica housing, Aquatica 8 inch dome with shade, sea n sea fiber optic sync cables, Aquatica extension ring, all original boxes, manuals, warranties etc. This system is only about a year old and has been on two dive trips, photos of its image capabilities can be found at www.zransom.com. I am selling to make a giant leap into full frame. New these items would cost:

Housing: $2100
Camera:$640.00
Lens:$670.00
Port extension:$220.00
Zoom Gear:$130.00
Port:$520.00
Port Shade:$135.00
Sync Cords:$160.00
Total:$4575 + tax

Selling all in gently used condition for $4000

Attached Images

• 001.jpg

#2 gee13

gee13

Wolf Eel

• PipPip
  • 133 posts

Posted 24 November 2012 - 03:53 PM

Exceptional photos were they all taken with the T2i? What F/F camera are you upgrading to?

#3 zransom

zransom

Sea Nettle

• Pip
  • 14 posts

Posted 24 November 2012 - 04:00 PM

Thanks! Yes, nearly all were taken with either the T2i or the SD960 which I also have for sale. I'm still having an internal struggle regarding what to go with next. The D800 is certainly near the top of the list, but switching to Nikon would mean a substantial investment. I'm also considering just picking up a used 5Dmkii or even settling for a 7D. Not to mention the 6D and D600 thrown into the mix! I have been weighing pros and cons for months now. Any suggestions would be great!

#4 zransom

zransom

Sea Nettle

• Pip
  • 14 posts

Posted 06 December 2012 - 01:22 PM

Price Drop $3750! Make me an offer, everything is in great condition!

#5 zransom

zransom

Sea Nettle

• Pip
  • 14 posts

Posted 11 December 2012 - 02:35 PM

Makes a great christmas present!

#6 msdeedee

msdeedee

Moray Eel

• Industry
  • PipPip
  • 94 posts

Posted 11 December 2012 - 05:50 PM

Don't spend money on gear unless absolutely necessary If your rig is giving you great photos keep it the only time you need the latest greatest gear is when yours stops making great photos!!! as for Nikon Stay where you are!!! going to a 7D gets you exactly what you have, if you want a full frame system ask why you need one? if the answer is Video thats another story especially on the heels of the go pro 3 which can give you 4K and 2.75K video As someone who has work on a live aboard i have seen people who can afford to replace their system do so and never really master their gear and wonder why their photos never improve.They Think The Latest Greatest Gear will make them better but your rig should be an extension of you and that only happens when you know your rig inside out and don't have to think when you shoot! spend your hard earned money on trips and shoot shoot shoot thats the key and joy of being a photographer.Happy Shooting Hope That Helps :-)) DD Sat Nam