Photo

FS: Panasonic GF-1, Canon 7D, and Filters

Panasonic GF-1 Canon 7D Canon 500D Close-up Filter Nikon 77mm Clear Filter For Sale

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 Kari Post

Kari Post

Lionfish

• PipPip
  • 66 posts
  • Interests:nature, the outdoors, adventures of all kinds, backpacking, swimming, photography, writing, conservation, education

Posted 27 November 2012 - 06:54 AM

I have the following items for sale. Everything listed is in great condition. Please email me if interested.

Panasonic GF-1 and 14-45mm lens
Excellent condition Panasonic Lumix DMC-GF1K camera with 14-45mm f/3.5-5.6 zoom lens for sale. This kit is in great shape and has been used very little. I've never had any issues whatsoever with the camera or lens. I am including all of the original accessories, including box, cables, battery, charger, and manuals, plus I will throw in a 52mm circular polarizing filter to fit the lens. $450.

Canon 7D
I'm selling a minimally used Canon 7D in excellent condition. This camera has primarily served as a backup and has been used very little. I have never had any problems with it whatsoever, and it has always been well cared for. It comes with the box and all of the original accessories, most still wrapped in plastic, since the camera uses the same charger and cables as my 5D Mark II. $990.

Canon 500D Close-up Filter 77mm
This is in MINT condition. I may have used this lens once, and I've decided to move back to having a dedicated macro lens, so this needs a new home. $125.

Nikon Clear NC Filter 77mm
This clear protective filter has barely been used. It has no color cast whatsoever and is very high optical quality with no scratches or dings. Comes in its original case. $65.
Kari Post
www.karipost.com

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Panasonic GF-1, Canon 7D, Canon 500D Close-up Filter, Nikon 77mm Clear Filter, For Sale