Seacam Setup - Canon 1D Mark III/IV - Seaflash 150, Viewfinders, Ports, Case
Posted 27 November 2012 - 12:34 PM
Up for sale today is my Seacam Setup for a 1D Mark III/IV. It includes the following:
1. Seacam 1D Mark III Housing upgraded to shoot with 1D Mark IV
2. Seaflash 150 + 2 Batteries (for Canon, obviously)
3. S45 Viewfinder
4. S180 Viewfinder
7. A flat port - 90mm or 100mm (I have to double check which I have left)
8. Four (4) S6 to S6 cables
9. A variety of secam and ULCS arms and clamps
10. Pelican or Storm Case (buyer's choice)
11. Seacam Focus gear for Canon 100MM Macro
12. Seacam Focus gear for Canon 16-35 F/2.8L II
13. Seacam PVL 25 Extension Adapter
14. Seacam PVL 57.5 Extension Adapter
15. Seacam Wet Diopter 2
16. FIX LED1000DX Light Set with ULCS ball adapter
17. FIX HG20 Light Set
18. Assortment of maintenance pieces, parts, items.
Pictures of the housing can be found here:
I have to pickup the rest of the gear from my father's house before I can post pictures.
This setup includes everything you'd need to start shooting underwater with a 1D Mark III or IV except the camera.
As a bonus, I'd be willing to hand deliver the setup anywhere in the continental US and might even consider delivering it overseas as well.
Thanks for looking,
Posted 08 April 2013 - 07:07 AM
Would you sell separately or only the whole set? I'm interested in a viewfinder!