1 reply to this topic

#1 fforbes

fforbes

Wolf Eel

• PipPip
  • 141 posts
  • Interests:diving warm and cold, photography, golf, travel of every kind

Posted 28 November 2012 - 12:56 PM

Saying farewell to a wonderful full-frame setup. The Nikon D700 is for the body only, the Subal housing includes the 45º viewfinder, ports not included. Never flooded, gently used, then packed away. For those who have never used a Subal before, you'll be blown away. Everything is precise, flawless, smooth. The D700 is excellent in low light, colors are beautiful.

The Subal D700 is now retailing at Reef Photo, where it was purchased in summer 2010, @ $4289 for the housing and $1649 for the 45º viewfinder.

The camera body was purchased from BH Photo for $2449.95 November, 2009.

So altogether, I paid $8388. for the setup. I would like to sell it as a package for $4800. shipping and any insurance paid by the buyer. U.S. buyers and PayPal only please.

Thanks,
Fletcher
Fletcher

fletcherforbes.com
Nikon D800, Subal, Sea&Sea D1's

#2 fforbes

fforbes

Wolf Eel

• PipPip
  • 141 posts
  • Interests:diving warm and cold, photography, golf, travel of every kind

Posted 08 December 2012 - 01:53 PM

I think I need to elaborate on the package.

The Nikon is in its original box, with all paperwork including cd and instruction manual. Battery charger and two batteries are included. Two sync cords, zoom gear for Tokina 10-17 and zoom gear for Nikon 17-35 lens.

I noticed that Backscatter is now selling the housing for $3899 and the 45º viewfinder for $1299, though I don't think that includes installation. So I will drop my price for the package to $4200 plus shipping & insurance.

Thanks,
Fletcher
Fletcher

fletcherforbes.com
Nikon D800, Subal, Sea&Sea D1's