Ambon (Indonesia) critters hunt March 2013
A perfect dive holiday for those wanting to find rare and unusual marine life, go searching for the unknown and even learn some more about the critters you love most. We will be diving from the charming and very well set up Maluku Divers.
- The trip starts on 13 March 2012 in Ambon, Indonesia.
- The trip finishes on 23 March 2013 in Ambon, Indonesia.
- $2,355 for 3 boat dives (2 day dives and a night dive) or $2262 for 3 boat dives during the day.
- The above package includes: shared accommodation, all meals, tea, coffee and water.
- The above package does not include: canned or alcoholic beverages, equipment rental, flights, other hotels and gratuties.
- Departure will be from either Bali (via Surabaya) or direct out of Jakarta depending on your incoming flights.
- Flights out of Bali depart Bali 6.30am via Surabaya, arriving in Ambon at 14.50pm
- Flights out of Jakarta depart Jakarta 1.30am direct to Ambon arrives at 7.00am
- Baggage allowance on internal flights in Indonesia is typically 20kg though this varies between operators.
- The prices above are based on shared accommodation. If you would like a bungalow to yourself this can be arranged though a single supplement will apply.
- Nitrox is available and will be charged per tank at the resort.
- For those travelling through Bali before or after the trip why not add a visit to Scuba Seraya Resort in the North East of the island? The resort has built a great reputation as one of the best for underwater photographers with excellent critter diving and the famous Liberty Wreck very close with one of Scuba Seraya speedboats.
- Diving 4 Images can look after every aspect of your trip including flights and hotels before and after the trip. We can help you build a personalised itinerary to make sure that the trip runs like clock-work. If you would like us to arrange your flights and hotels in Indonesia just contact us!
WHY WITH DIVING4IMAGES?
Graham is the founder and director of Diving 4 Images. He is Diving 4 Images main guide & expedition director who likes to run pretty much every trip we organise.
It is Graham who will be personally showing you the best dives in Indonesia, sharing his experience, knowledge and passion for the underwater world when you join a Diving 4 Images trip.
Since founding Diving 4 Images, Graham has worked with some of the best photographers and film-makers in the business, becoming the dive guide of choice for many well known professionals. Its not just about the professionals though, Graham enjoys nothing more than leading groups of enthusiastic non-professionals who share his passion. Indeed Graham is equally at home taking a BBC camera crew to remote locations to film sea-snake behavior as he is leading a group of enthusiastic nudibranch nuts as they search for rare specimens for no other reason than their own pleasure.
Edited by fabbey, 06 December 2012 - 07:49 AM.