For Sale: Amphibico Phenom Housing for Sony Z1U and FX1

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 RobertSams

RobertSams

Starfish

• Pip
  • 5 posts
  • Interests:I am co-owner of Sisbro Studios. We produce films, books, music and other educational media designed to help people fall in love with the natural world (and laugh along the way).

Posted 12 December 2012 - 02:23 PM

I am selling an Amphibico Phenom underwater camera housing and Discovery II Arc lights. I'm asking for $2000. This system was designed for the Sony Z1U and FX1 mini-DV camcorders. I used this package for several professional video shoots. This system is roughly 6 years old now and shows signs of wear, including chipped paint and a small abrasion on the front dome port. The abrasion does not show up on camera as far as I can tell. The last time I used it, the electronics all worked. As you can see from the photo, the glass diffuser on one of the lights is cracked, but it doesn't effect the diffusion of the light - and it's easily replaceable. The lighting kit comes with new batteries ($300 value on their own). The housing and lighting kit both come with their own pelican cases. I also have a mirrored prism view finder that attaches to the top of the housing as well as a couple of diopters. I am open to offers and will answer any questions. Please email at me robsams@hotmail.com or call (503) 477-8003.

Attached Images

• PhenomHousing.jpg