• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 Steve Douglas

Steve Douglas

Humpback Whale

• Industry
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2837 posts
  • Interests:filming/editing/exotic travel. l write reviews of editing software, books, tutorials and Mac based NLE related products for the www.kenstone.net and www.lafcpug.org sites as well as articles for Asian Diver Magazine and wetpixel. I am one of the founding members of the San Diego UnderSea Film Festival

Posted 17 December 2012 - 01:28 PM

These items are new in the box. They retail for $285 each and will sell for $200 plus shipping. Judging by the size of their boxes, shipping shouldn't be more than $15.00

Azden FMX-DSLR portable mixer
BeachTek XLR adaptor for DSLRs

Canon 580EX 11 Flash Unit..never used. $450.00

Editors Keys SL300 USB Condenser Microphone $100. Never used, I have two.

Varavon ProFinder Loupe for either the Canon 7D or 5D.-sells for $385 plus tax....am selling for $250.00 It was removed from the box one time for testing but comes with its own case and original box.

Apple 23" Acrylic monitor, no dead pixels..Just haven't used it for a few years. Best offer gets it.

If interested, just PM me with any questions or concerns

Steve

Edited by Steve Douglas, 17 December 2012 - 04:58 PM.

www.kenstone.net
www.lafcpug.org

Steve Douglas
www.worldfilmsandtravel.com

I have worked as an unpaid reviewer for the editing websites since 2002. Most all hardware and software is sent to me free of charge, however, in no way am I obligated to provide either positive or negative evaluations. Any suggestions I make regarding products are a result of my own, completely, personal opinions and experiences with said products.

#2 Steve Douglas

Steve Douglas

Humpback Whale

• Industry
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2837 posts
  • Interests:filming/editing/exotic travel. l write reviews of editing software, books, tutorials and Mac based NLE related products for the www.kenstone.net and www.lafcpug.org sites as well as articles for Asian Diver Magazine and wetpixel. I am one of the founding members of the San Diego UnderSea Film Festival

Posted 20 December 2012 - 12:29 PM

Forgot to add a new Marshall V-LCD50 5" DSLR monitor which sells for $595 and will sell for $350.00

Holophone's 5.1 PortaMic Pro Sound Microphone-excellent condition and was used to record the Olympics by the TV stations

Also Lens Baby Composer lens, new but tested for a few shots.

Elgato Turbo 264 HD

Snowball PRO USB microphone and stand

ATC 9K POV camcorder with mounting accessories...used only for a few test purposes.

Complete BBC audio library on a new, in box, Lacie D2 Quadro 500gig Hard drive

Edited by Steve Douglas, 21 December 2012 - 10:54 AM.

www.kenstone.net
www.lafcpug.org

Steve Douglas

I have worked as an unpaid reviewer for the editing websites since 2002. Most all hardware and software is sent to me free of charge, however, in no way am I obligated to provide either positive or negative evaluations. Any suggestions I make regarding products are a result of my own, completely, personal opinions and experiences with said products.

#3 Steve Douglas

Steve Douglas

Humpback Whale

• Industry
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2837 posts

Posted 02 January 2013 - 09:55 AM

Marshall Monitor has been sold.
www.kenstone.net
www.lafcpug.org

Steve Douglas

#4 Steve Douglas

Steve Douglas

Humpback Whale

• Industry
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2837 posts

Posted 20 January 2013 - 11:18 AM

Additionally, now selling a new Editor's Keys Vocal booth with stand and mic and shock mount. I have two and love the one I use as it does an incredible job of isolating my voice when doing voiceovers. Just don't need two of them.
www.kenstone.net
www.lafcpug.org

Steve Douglas

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: DSLR, Video, Photo Accessories