• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 adamhanlon

adamhanlon

Harbor Seal

• Admin
  • 1735 posts

Posted 24 December 2012 - 02:13 PM

Wishing everyone a very festive holiday season and hoping that 2013 will bring you all safe diving adventures. great photographic opportunities and amazing encounters!

Many thanks for the many wonderful interactions that I have enjoyed with so many people on this forum over this year. Wetpixel is not only an amazing resource, but also a very social space, and I thank each and everyone of you for sharing your experiences, opinions and knowledge.

Adam

Posted Image

Adam Hanlon-underwater photographer and videographer
Editor-wetpixel
web | Flickr | twitter | Linkedin | Facebook

#2 Steve Douglas

Steve Douglas

Humpback Whale

• Industry
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2840 posts
  • Interests:filming/editing/exotic travel. l write reviews of editing software, books, tutorials and Mac based NLE related products for the www.kenstone.net and www.lafcpug.org sites as well as articles for Asian Diver Magazine and wetpixel. I am one of the founding members of the San Diego UnderSea Film Festival

Posted 24 December 2012 - 02:21 PM

and Happy Holidays to you as well Adam. Wetpixel remains at the forefront as the best diving and filming community.
www.kenstone.net
www.lafcpug.org

Steve Douglas
www.worldfilmsandtravel.com

I have worked as an unpaid reviewer for the editing websites since 2002. Most all hardware and software is sent to me free of charge, however, in no way am I obligated to provide either positive or negative evaluations. Any suggestions I make regarding products are a result of my own, completely, personal opinions and experiences with said products.

#3 Tom_Kline

Tom_Kline

Great Hammerhead

• Industry
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 755 posts
  • Interests:fishes and invertebrates

Posted 24 December 2012 - 06:30 PM

Merry Christmas Wetpixel community!
Tom

Attached Images

• Merry Christmas 2012.jpg

Thomas C. Kline, Jr., Ph. D.
Oceanography & Limnology
Canon EOS-1Ds MkII and MkIII and Nikon D1X, D2X, D2H cameras. Lens focal lengths ranging from 8 to 180mm for UW use. Seacam housings and remote control gear. Seacam 150D and 250D, Sea&Sea YS250, and Inon Z220 strobes.
www.flickr.com/photos/tomkline/