• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 norbertwu

norbertwu

Triggerfish

• Pip
  • 47 posts

Posted 15 January 2013 - 05:38 PM

Nauticam NA-7D housing for the Canon 7D camera.
Excellent Working and Cosmetic Condition
Comes as originally purchased, with standard flat viewfinder and bulkhead plugs (you will need to have Nikonos V or other bulkhead installed if you wish to trigger underwater flash units using electronic cables -- I recommend Reef Photo to do this).
$ 2,600.00 plus shipping.

Canon 7D body with all original accessories, manuals, and original box.
Excellent Working and Cosmetic Condition
Used as a backup and for some topside shooting. Shutter count according to the one utility that I could find (eoscount.com) that worked is 16,562 shutter activations (really, Canon, we users can’t find total shutter activations except after hours of work and having to pay to get the shutter count?).
$950 plus shipping.

More photos of the housing and camera body at:
www.norbertwu.com/nwp/stuff-for-sale/nauticam7d-web/index.html

www.norbertwu.com/nwp/stuff-for-sale/canon7d-web/index.html

If you are interested, please contact Norb Wu at temp2_at_norbertwu.com. Please no phone calls. I am happy to entertain reasonable offers. I can accept credit cards directly through Square as well as Paypal, money orders, and personal checks. Money orders and personal checks will have to clear my bank before the product is shipped; which can take up to three weeks. Shipping will be at buyer's expense (at actual cost) and will be UPS Ground, Fedex Ground, or USPS Priority Mail (all of which give tracking of packages). If we conclude a deal, I'll give you a quote for shipping via one of the above methods.

Thanks!

Norb Wu

Attached Images

• _MG_9673.JPG
  • _MG_9685.JPG
  • _MG_9690.JPG

#2 norbertwu

norbertwu

Triggerfish

• Pip
  • 47 posts

Posted 03 February 2013 - 07:18 PM

Both the 7D housing and the camera body have been sold. Thanks!

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Nauticam NA-7D housing, Canon 7D