raja ampat liveaboard

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 debf

debf

Lionfish

• PipPip
  • 53 posts
  • Interests:diving, video, photography, traveling, sorbet & Miniature Schnauzers

Posted 24 January 2013 - 08:09 AM

Our best small group dive trips. Annually since 1999!

TWO spaces still available (as of Jan. 24, 2013)

The 14 day trips in 2011 & 2012 were very popular, so I've scheduled more for 2013. Due to a
cancellation there are now 2 spaces free on the following trip:

Nov 5-19, 2013
14 DIVING days &14 nights
Route: Sorong - Sorong

With 14 days, we are able to do several days of open deck diving (dive as much as you want and
computer allows) while still having the flexibility that is only available on a round trip, to get around
Raja Ampat for a huge variety of sites when conditions are best to dive them.

Here are just a few images from previous trips (frame grabs from video). See my
Raja Ampat Liveaboard Trips Facebook page for many more and photos from our 2012 trips.
Check for the album of photos from my "Worst Dive" in a month in Raja Ampat, 2011 & 2012 (after
a bit of time at home a dive with Mimic Octopus, pipehorse, nudibranchs, allied cowries or scads
of fishes didn't seem so bad).

Posted Image

Trip is Sorong - Sorong round trip, departure 9AM on first day (Oct. 19) - diving ASAP!
Return to Sorong port late evening on night before departure.

Visit the City Seahorse website for prices, dive trip inclusions, guest comments,
sample Raja Ampat itinerary, maps, best diving season weather remarks and more.

On the site you will find two types of trips. The City Seahorse Value Added Trips include many
extras, as described below.

On every CitySeahorse Value Added charter we will try for 4+ dives/day. Unlimited diving time.
Staying at the good sites for photography, video and adventure and missing the bad or so-so sites.
If you have favorite sites from a previous trip, please tell me and we will try to work them into the itinerary.

CSVA charters are limited to 12 guests per trip. I add my own cruise director and dive guides so
expect a guide to diver ratio of 1:3 or 1:4 depending on which tender you are on. By bringing my own
experienced team, I can guarantee that the dive crew running your trip knows the area,
the dive sites and where to look for the critters! Don't be surprised if your guide helps you position
a strobe or notices that a strobe isn't firing, etc. They keep a pretty good eye on each diver.

Our limited participation trips may cost just a bit more than some trips (and less than many) that carry full
loads of divers - but we offer lots more dives, more time underwater and more personal attention. I try
to keep prices in line even though I cover the cost of the experienced cruise director, extra experienced
dive guides and their airfares & expenses!

These Raja Ampat diving trips are also appropriate for experienced divers who are not photographers.
Single cabins are available. Many of our guests are solo travelers. There is no extra charge for a single
diver if willing to share a cabin. Women traveling solo are guaranteed a female cabin mate.

Posted Image

Special offers are posted in my newsletters. See an example newsletter. Divers who subscribe to my
newsletter get first notice of special offers on the Value Added trips as well as others in Indonesia.

I will help you organize your travel to meet the ship. After 14 years traveling to and organizing groups to Raja Ampat,
I can find the most reliable, safest route for your trip. Although divers on these trips come from all over the world,
I organize them to meet along the journey, at least at their arrival point in Indonesia, and travel together to Sorong
where the cruise begins.

Please check the CitySeahorse.com dive trip website or contact
me, Deb Fugitt, for the most current details.