1 reply to this topic

#1 norbertwu

norbertwu

Triggerfish

• Pip
  • 47 posts

Posted 03 February 2013 - 01:24 PM

Mint Condition, a Coveted Professional Wide-Angle Lens

I bought this lens in late 2011, and just never got around to using it (hey, I am an underwater guy, and I don’t shoot that much topside!). It has sat on the counter in my humidity-controlled workshop for the past 14 months. I’ve used it for a grand total of two times for about 20 minutes to try it out.

This lens is in excellent shape, showing no signs of wear, no scuff marks, scratches etc. Glass is perfect, focusing is perfect and firm, no dings or scratches.

This sale will include the original front and rear lens caps, instruction booklet, and lens hood. Sorry but I can’t find the box.

I see that the lens sells for $2000 on B&H.

Asking $1799 for the lens and accessories.

If you are interested, please contact Norbert Wu at temp2_at_norbertwu.com. Please no phone calls. I am happy to entertain reasonable offers. I can accept credit cards, Paypal, money orders, and personal checks. Money orders and personal checks will have to clear my bank before the product is shipped; which can take up to three weeks. Shipping will be at buyer's expense (at actual cost) and will be UPS Ground, Fedex Ground, or USPS Priority Mail (all of which give tracking of packages). If we conclude a deal, I'll give you a quote for shipping via one of the above methods.

Thanks!

Norbert Wu

Attached Images

• best image of lens and accesories.JPG

#2 norbertwu

norbertwu

Triggerfish

• Pip
  • 47 posts

Posted 08 June 2013 - 12:32 PM

Bump, and price reduced to $1725 plus shipping. 

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Nikon, 14-24mm, lens