Photo

ULCS Stuff, Ikelite Sync Cable (new!), Light & Motion Titan Parts (huge price drops!)

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 mo2vation

mo2vation

Moray Eel

• PipPip
  • 96 posts

Posted 13 February 2013 - 01:05 PM

ULCS 1" Ball Mount (bolt secure) - $12 ea. I have two of these available. Both in near mint-condition. Another great item for a project, or to add a ball mount just about anyplace. I got these to top my Gorillapods.
Posted Image

Ikelite Sync Cords (Cable)

This one has never been in the water. This sync cord has the Nikonos connection on one end, and an Ikelite connection on the other end. This are not the beater you bought last time. The connections are perfect, clean and un-damaged. $80 landed to any non-FPO address in the US.

Posted Image
Light & Motion stuff (dramatic price reductions)

Flat Port- $125 $85
Posted Image

Titan Shutter - $225 $150. If you have a Titan housing, its not a matter of if, but of WHEN your shutter will fail. L&M told me to expect about 10,000 actuations. This one was my first replacement for the back up housing I retired - it has a few hundred activations. It is in excellent condition. O-ring perfect, contacts perfect, teeny scratches on the outside. Don't be on location without one of these - when they fail you can't shoot.
Posted Image

Main board for Titan - $150 $100. This is the main board. It has never been flooded, the LCD is perfect, contacts are clean - perfect functionality.
Posted Image
Posted Image

I also have a full complement of buttons, actuators, handles, the tray and more. Basically everything. If you're looking for L&M Parts for this housing, I'm your guy.

Thanks!

-Ken

I've just witnessed a dive by shooting...
www.divematrix.com - Divers Wanted!
My site

#2 mo2vation

mo2vation

Moray Eel

• PipPip
  • 96 posts

Posted 17 June 2013 - 07:47 PM

Price Drops!

ULCS 1" Ball Mount (bolt secure) - $10 ea. I have two of these available. Both in near mint-condition. Another great item for a project, or to add a ball mount just about anyplace. I got these to top my Gorillapods.
ULCS-AD1420.jpg

Ikelite Sync Cords (Cable)

This one has never been in the water. This sync cord has the Nikonos connection on one end, and an Ikelite connection on the other end. This are not the beater you bought last time. The connections are perfect, clean and un-damaged. $70 landed to any non-FPO address in the US.

Ikelikte-Sync-Cord-NEW.jpg
Light & Motion stuff (dramatic price reductions)

Flat Port- $125 $85   $75!
LM-Flart1.jpg

Titan Shutter $225 $150.    $100!    If you have a Titan housing, its not a matter of if, but of WHEN your shutter will fail. L&M told me to expect about 10,000 actuations. This one was my first replacement for the back up housing I retired - it has a few hundred activations. It is in excellent condition. O-ring perfect, contacts perfect, teeny scratches on the outside. Don't be on location without one of these - when they fail you can't shoot. 
Light-Mottion-Titan-Shutter-board.jpg

Main board for Titan - $150 $100.   $75  This is the main board. It has never been flooded, the LCD is perfect, contacts are clean - perfect functionality. 
Light-Motion-Titan-Shutter-Main-Board.jp
Light-Motion-Titan-Shutter-Main-Board-2.

I also have a full complement of buttons, actuators, handles, the tray and more. Basically everything. If you're looking for L&M Parts for this housing, I'm your guy.

Thanks!

-Ken

I've just witnessed a dive by shooting...
www.divematrix.com - Divers Wanted!
My site