• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 DiverPam

DiverPam

Eagle Ray

• PipPipPip
  • 383 posts

Posted 23 February 2013 - 04:12 PM

In the last few days, every time I go to export photos from Lightroom, photoshop also opens with the photo(s) chosen. Any ideas?  I am sure it is something easy, but I cannot seem to find why it is doing this.  I have looked through the export screen and do not find anything on this.  Has not done this before the last week.  

Thanks - Pam 

Nikon D90 in Aquatica Housing, Tokina 10-17mm, 60mm macro, 105mm macro, Sigma 17-70mm, + Ikelite DS 161 and DS-125 strobe combo  www.flickr.com/photos/pammurph/

The Fin Foundation

#2 JimSwims

JimSwims

Tiger Shark

• PipPipPipPip
  • 660 posts

Posted 23 February 2013 - 05:47 PM

Has a setting been inadvertently changed down at the bottom of the Export window in Post Processing?

Go to File>Export(or Control+Shift+E) scroll to bottom to check.

I don't have PS on my PC with Lightroom so not sure if there is perhaps a default to open file in that app when finished export?

Cheers,

Jim.

My photostream on Flickr My gallery on Redbubble

D90 in Nexus; 60mm, Woody's Diopter, 105mm, SubSee +5 & +10 magnifiers, 10-17mm, Kenko 1.4 TC, 10-24mm, 18-55mm & Inon Z240 strobes.

#3 DiverPam

DiverPam

Eagle Ray

• PipPipPip
  • 383 posts

Posted 23 February 2013 - 07:35 PM

Has a setting been inadvertently changed down at the bottom of the Export window in Post Processing?

Go to File>Export(or Control+Shift+E) scroll to bottom to check.

I don't have PS on my PC with Lightroom so not sure if there is perhaps a default to open file in that app when finished export?

Cheers,

Jim.

Jim - Thanks. Finally found it. Yes...there is a post export button I had not seen before at the very bottom of the export screen.   I guess I had managed to change it and not know it. It had been changed to open in photoshop post export - changed it to do nothing now. Much better.  

Happy diving - Pam 

Nikon D90 in Aquatica Housing, Tokina 10-17mm, 60mm macro, 105mm macro, Sigma 17-70mm, + Ikelite DS 161 and DS-125 strobe combo  www.flickr.com/photos/pammurph/

The Fin Foundation

#4 rtrski

rtrski

Great White

• PipPipPipPip
  • 1000 posts
  • Interests:Slowly learning digital photography and underwater digital photography. Like drinking from a salt-water firehose... ;-)

Posted 24 February 2013 - 10:40 AM

New laptop? How's it working out? ;)

Current rig: Sony SLT-alpha55 in Ikelite housing, Sigma 105mm f2.8 DC Macro w/ Ike 5505.58 flat port or Sigma 8-16mm f/4.5-5.6 DC HSM behind UWCamStuff custom 5" mini-dome. Dual INON z240 Type IVs triggered with DS51 for TTL mimicry, or DS51 alone with home-made ringflash assy for macro.

Topside, unhoused: Sony SLT-alpha99, Sigma 150-500mm + 1.4TC (Saving for Sony 70-400 G2), Sigma 15mm diagonal fish, Sony 24-70mm f2.8 CZ, Tamron 180mm f2.8 Macro...all the gear and nary a clue...

#5 DiverPam

DiverPam

Eagle Ray

• PipPipPip
  • 383 posts

Posted 24 February 2013 - 02:43 PM

Wonderful so far.  I have loaded LR and been playing with it some the last couple of days. Exported a few photos in to see how it does.  Fast and easy to use. My only complaint so far is the touchpad. VERY sensitive. Love the size. Glad I went with the 11.6" for travel.   :)

Thanks for asking - Pam  

The Fin Foundation

#6 KirkD

KirkD

Sting Ray

• PipPipPip
  • 248 posts

Posted 24 February 2013 - 03:58 PM

I hate touch pads.you should try a tablet. I got the Wacom Bambo first to try it and I liked it and now use it with my laptop. Them I git the more expensive Wacom Intuis formy desktop