I have decided to sell all of my underwater camera equipment for a few reasons:
(1) I could use the money, (2) I don't use it often enough (3) It's a lot of gear to haul on a trip, and finally (4) I am not skilled enough with the camera to take great photos as I was hoping all of this gear would magically make happen.
I have over $5500 invested and have had it for about 3 years. (prices listed below are retail and what I paid)
Here is the list of what I have, It's all in great condition and has been used on 4 trips. Everything is ikelite unless otherwise specified.
- 8” Dome Assembly #5510.45 Dome Assembly (Port Body below) $400
- Zoom Clamp and Sleeve Zit #5509.28 $20
- Zoom Sleeve #0073 Zoom Clamp #9059.8 $20
- Neoprene cover for 8" dome assembly w/shade # 0200.81 $35
- Port Body - #5510.22 - Port Body for lenses up to 4.000" with Flat or 4.125" with Dome $150
- Canon 50D & 40D Housing #6870.50 (with maintenance kit) (Pre Nov. 2009 with 3 clamps) $1500
- Flat Port #5508.45 Canon 100mm 1:2.8 EF USM Macro $200
- Neoprene Port Cover #0200.5 Covers all ikelite flat ports $20
- (3) Ball with extended length stem #9571.3 SA-100 2.5cm (1") Ball $25 ea
- (2) Ball-to-Ball 15cm (6") Arm Extension #0466.62 SA-100 2.5cm (1") Balls $30 ea
- (2) Ball-to-Ball 22cm (9") Arm Extension (not IkeLite, not sure of brand) SA-100 2.5cm (1") Balls $45 ea
- (4) Ball Clamp #9571.2 SA-100 2.5cm (1") Balls $40 ea
- (2) Aquatica TLC 11” Arm double ball $40 ea
- (2) UltraLight Control Systems (ULCS) AC-CS Ball Clamp $40 ea
- (3) Ball with DS50, DS51, DS125, DS160 Mount #9571.4 SA-100 3.2cm (1") Ball ... $25 ea
- ICS-5 Digital TTL Dual Sync Cord #4103.52 $160
- ICS-5 Digital TTL Sync Cord #4103.51 $100
- (2) DS160 SubStrobe #4060.1 (one extra toggle pawl kit included) (only one universal charger) $900 ea
- Pelican 1600 case with dividers $250
- Quantaray +1, +2 & +4 77mm diopters $70
- I have boxes and manuals for the 8" dome, port, SLR housing and strobes (only one strobe box found so far)
- As far as condition goes, the Pelican case is scratched on the outside from travel, but all the dividers are there on the inside.
- The strobes have a few scuffs on the outer plastic edges, but the lenses are clear and unmarked.
- The 8" dome shade has a few scuffs on the plastic edges, but the glass dome itself is perfect.
- Everything else is in excellent condition. Batteries for the strobes hold a charge well.
- I always remove all the compressed seals for storage and make sure that all have a light coat of silicon after coming home and cleaning up from a trip.
Ideally, I'd like to sell it all together, but that might not be practical. I'd like to get $3200 for everything. If I sell items separately, I'll likely sell them for ~70% of the prices listed.
Edited by spon, 10 March 2013 - 08:20 AM.