3 replies to this topic

#1 Simppu

Simppu

Starfish

• Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 18 March 2013 - 10:34 AM

Hi !

I'm trying to contact Planet Dive in Anilao for a macro trip in october-november. Does anyone have an e-mail address that they read regulary? The contact form on their website doesn't seem to be read on a regular basis. Looking for pricing info for lodging and diving. 

J

Canon 550D, Tokina 10-17, Canon 60 mm, Canon 100mm L, Ikelite, 2 x Sea&Sea YS-D1.

"Everybody has the right to be stupid, some people just abuse the privilege"

http://johan.kuvat.fi/kuvat/Sukellus/

#2 troporobo

troporobo

Sting Ray

• PipPipPip
  • 285 posts

Posted 19 March 2013 - 01:26 AM

I would just phone them. A lot of places here are slack with their web sites but no one in the Philippines ever ignores a ringing cell phone!  It's worth a couple of bucks to get a quick answer

Try this one first, +63 916 704 3718 then this one +63 2 475 2067

Once contact is established, get a personal cell phone number for the person you are dealing with, SMS is the way a lot of people conduct business throughout the day.

#3 Drew

Drew

The Controller

• Video Expert
  • 10638 posts

Posted 25 March 2013 - 12:04 AM

They should've emailed you by now.

Drew
"Journalism is what someone else does not want printed, everything else is public relations."

"I was born not knowing, and have only had a little time to change that here and there.

#4 Simppu

Simppu

Starfish

• Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 25 March 2013 - 10:24 AM

Hi !

Thanks to everyone who contacted me, I have now a reply from Planet Dive and the planning for the trip is going forward.  

Regards, Johan

Canon 550D, Tokina 10-17, Canon 60 mm, Canon 100mm L, Ikelite, 2 x Sea&Sea YS-D1.

"Everybody has the right to be stupid, some people just abuse the privilege"

http://johan.kuvat.fi/kuvat/Sukellus/