5 replies to this topic

#1 Stan

Stan

Clownfish

• Pip
  • 23 posts

Posted 24 March 2013 - 11:43 AM

ND300.jpg

Two underwater housings for sale, both Anthis Nexus, for the Nikon D300 and D70 cameras. Both housings using the standard Anthis Nexus M5 port size, and the package comes with two port configurations (wide-angle/macro). This mutual port compatibility makes this an ideal package for:
  • Individual looking to have primary & backup photo kit.
  • Buddy pair and/or couple looking to share D-SLR photography gear.
  • Underwater photography teacher/instructor.
  • Underwater photography club.
  • etc.
Ideally selling together, as ports are interchangeable between the two housings.
PACKAGE PRICE (both cameras/housings & ports): GB£ 2,250
Shipped from United Kingdom; buyer pays shipping costs.

Stan

#2 jmasin

jmasin

Sea Wasp

• Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 27 March 2013 - 05:36 AM

Stan,

Any possibility you'd be willing to only sell the D300+housing?  I really have no use/desire for the D70 gear.

Understand if not.

Thanks,

Jon

#3 Stan

Stan

Clownfish

• Pip
  • 23 posts

Posted 27 March 2013 - 11:01 AM

Hi Jon,

Yes, I'd be willing to sell only the D300, but obviously with mutually-compatible ports it makes sense for me to try to sell both together, and I'd prefer to see the D70 also getting used instead of sitting idly in storage. I'd sell the D300 setup alone for £1,850 if you're interested. If you also want a wide-angle lens I'd consider parting with my Nikkor 12-24mm, but until now I'd anticipated holding onto it. Bear in mind also that it ships from UK, as from your profile it looks as though you're in US.

Hope that helps,

Stan

#4 JimSwims

JimSwims

Tiger Shark

• PipPipPipPip
  • 647 posts

Posted 23 April 2013 - 11:54 PM

Hi Stan,

can you confirm what the mount size of the D300 housing you have is and thus the ports and extensions. Just referred to the Anthis site and

their CHART shows the D300 housings as being M6 or is your housing a converted D200? Sorry for the confusion but if the 40mm extension

and 170mm port are M6 I could be interested in both.

Cheers,

Jim.

My photostream on Flickr My gallery on Redbubble

D90 in Nexus; 60mm, Woody's Diopter, 105mm, SubSee +5 & +10 magnifiers, 10-17mm, Kenko 1.4 TC, 10-24mm, 18-55mm & Inon Z240 strobes.

#5 Stan

Stan

Clownfish

• Pip
  • 23 posts

Posted 24 April 2013 - 12:36 AM

Hi Jim,

It's definitely the M5 port mount; as I was originally upgrading from my Nexus D70 system, I chose to order an M5 mount instead of the M6 to accommodate the ports I already owned, and had the benefit of eliminating another potential leak point (M6-M5 adapter). I also looked into the lens compatibility, and found that all lenses I was either using or ever likely to use with the D300 would easily fit with the marginally slimmer M5. For example, I currently tend to use Nikkor 12-24mm for W/A and Micro-Nikkor 70-180mm for macro, but it would just as easily fit Nikkor 10mm fisheye or Micro-Nikkor 105mm VR.

Cheers,

Stan

#6 Stan

Stan

Clownfish

• Pip
  • 23 posts

Posted 16 May 2013 - 06:21 AM

The D70 housing body has been sold, but the Nikon/Nexus D300 bundle still remains waiting to be sold, with ports!

Only GB£1,900. As before, see here for more information.

Stan

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: nikon, nexus, anthis, D300, D70, port, dome, macro, sale, package