For Sale: Amphibico Discovery II Video Lights

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 RobertSams

RobertSams

Starfish

• Pip
  • 7 posts
  • Interests:I am co-owner of Sisbro Studios. We produce films, books, music and other educational media designed to help people fall in love with the natural world (and laugh along the way).

Posted 28 March 2013 - 09:13 AM

I am selling my Amphibico Discovery II video lighting system with the Ultra Pro Power Pack.  I purchased this system to fit my Phenom housing for the Sony FX1/Z1U back in 2006.  This kit certainly shows signs of wear, but still has life left in it.  Each light is a switchable 35-50 Watt, 12 Volt HID bulb with electronic ballast, mounted on an adjustable aluminum arm.  The kit comes with two removable light diffusers - one of which is broken but still usable. The battery pack comes with two NP-1B style batteries - both of which are new and good for over an hour of burn time. I have all of the pieces of the kit and pelican case as seen in the pictures, as well as the original instruction manual. I'm happy to answer any questions and could even Skype if you'd like to see it work.  I'm asking $1100 USD and prefer to ship within the United States.  I also have the Phenom housing, which is for sale if you're interested. Send me an email at robsams@hotmail.com

AmphLights1.jpg AmphLights4.jpg AmphLights3.jpg AmphLights2.jpg