#1 Dmanfish

Dmanfish

Lionfish

• PipPip
  • 72 posts

Posted 05 April 2013 - 03:51 PM

IMG_9476.JPG IMG_9478.JPG IMG_9481.JPG

IMG_9459.JPG

Being offered is a 2 year old Nexus Anthis Housing for the Canon 50d. The Canon 40d will also fit seamlessly. There are 1" ULCS ball heads on each of the 2 housing grips. I have also had Nexus install a "T" plate on top of the housing so the focus light is centered perfectly. The housing is capable of Fiber optic or hardwired 5 pin bulkhead strobe connections.

In addition to the housing I am also offering the ground glass dome port, which is only 4" in diameter.(not the acrylic version) There is a dome  shade and a zoom ring for the Tokina 10-17 zoom fisheye lens.

I also have the compact flat macro port for the Canon 60mm f/2.8 macro lens. To accompany that is the macro magnifier which can be added and removed while underwater. This is a Nexus product specifically for this system. It allows 2:1 macro with great detail.

I also have the 2 lenses for the ports above, in boxes in like new condition. I also have a Canon 50d and 40d with lo actuations. I have 2 extra focus lights with ULCS hardware complete. They are the Fix Fisheye HG20DX and the L&M Sola 600 with RED. I have many extra accessories for the HG20DX also.

I have many extra unused ULCS peices and a Pelican and a KATA case.

I can send pictures of whatever you would like to see. Wetpixel limits the amount of image space I can use on the website (understandably)

Dmanfish@Comcast.net

Cell 804-405-Dive (3483)