• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 Alastair

Alastair

Sting Ray

• PipPipPip
  • 225 posts

Posted 17 April 2013 - 04:49 AM

Well since I have moved from the UAE to Australia, I have finally settled in and found time to upload my photos.  I know there are too many photos of the same thing, but I am sure that over the weeks that I will trim again.. Had a great trip with extra divers although I am sure they got the timing wrong for the sharks they always seemed to be just below us and rose as we started to end our dive!!

Liveaboard is the only way to dive elphinstone I am a convert from now on!! but still had fun, dove loads and enjoyed myself.  I won the trip as part of the EDA (Emirates Dive Association ) competition and I added some extra days to the trip.

:beer: Cheers!!

http://www.mcgregoru...07086&k=BG38nTw

Alastair

Nikon D90 Aquatica housing, nikkor 60mm, ,105VR mm, 18-70mm, 17-55mm, 10.5mm FE, 15mm FE, 10-20mm.
Inon strobes, TLC arms.

www.mcgregorUW.smugmug.com

#2 FanchGadjo

FanchGadjo

Moray Eel

• PipPip
  • 81 posts

Posted 17 April 2013 - 07:04 AM

Nice set ! I will be there for a liveaboard in a few weeks. I hope I will

come back with such pictures.

#3 Alastair

Alastair

Sting Ray

• PipPipPip
  • 225 posts

Posted 17 April 2013 - 01:59 PM

Thanks FanchGadjo...  i hope to go back and see the sharks and Dugongs, live aboard is the best way to go i think.

Alastair

Nikon D90 Aquatica housing, nikkor 60mm, ,105VR mm, 18-70mm, 17-55mm, 10.5mm FE, 15mm FE, 10-20mm.
Inon strobes, TLC arms.

www.mcgregorUW.smugmug.com

#4 Sterling_Brenner

Sterling_Brenner

Brine Shrimp

• Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 18 April 2013 - 05:17 PM

Gorgeous photos Alastair. As a budding photographer myself who has only just recently entered the wonderful world of digital photography, I envy your talent. Feel free to drop by personal site sometime at http://australialand...tography.com.au