• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 Kogia

Kogia

Lionfish

• PipPip
  • 73 posts

Posted 07 May 2013 - 01:43 PM

For Sale – Subal ND700 housing for Nikon D700 full frame DSLR; takes Subal System 3 ports (can be converted for System 4 ports). In very good working condition, with some light mineral deposits and slight evidence of corrosion in latch well, etc., not imperiling function in any way. Comes with moisture alarm, neoprene hand strap, and 3 sync plugs: Nikonos, S6, and Ikelite, for a variety of strobe and/or remote control connection options. Also comes with Subal’s fabulous GS180 magnifying viewfinder. Rubber eyecup around viewfinder has been reinforced with rubber stripping so it is stronger & firmer than the original, and will not collapse when your mask touches it. All for $2450, or will sell housing without viewfinder for $1800. I also have two D700 camera bodies for sale. Equipment is located in Hawaii, U.S.A. Shipping & insurance not included. You can send questions or offers by reply here, by PM, or email to perrine ((at)) hawaii.rr.com

ND700_front.jpg ND700_back.jpg ND700_top.jpg ND700_inside_front.jpg ND700_inside_back.jpg

#2 Kogia

Kogia

Lionfish

• PipPip
  • 73 posts

Posted 09 May 2013 - 02:47 PM

Housing has been sold, along with one D700 body. I still have the other D700 body for sale @ $1400 including box, charger & the other stuff that came with it. I also still have a Subal GS180 viewfinder for sale @ $800 - your choice, either the reinforced one in the photos above, or one in as-purchased condition.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Subal, ND700, D700, housing