The May edition of Pacific Northwest Diver is available for viewing and downloading at: http://pnwups.com/im...ver_2013-05.pdf.
Featured photographers and videographers are:
- Robert Roy from Vancouver, BC shares his images and techniques
- Scott Stevenson based in Victoria, BC writes about Race Rocks
- Russ Ricketts, a Wenatchee resident, describes river snorkeling
Rockfish Divers, located on Brentwood Bay outside of Victoria, BC, is our featured operator.
The Technical Corner contains information about camera sensors: how to tell if they are dirty, and how to clean them in the field.
Also in this issue:
- Archives: The 1935 San Pedro High Suicide Club
- Marine Life Sanctuaries Society award from the Vancouver Natural History Society
- Draft Giant Pacific Octopus harvesting rules
- Making a Pole Cam, Part 2
Travel opportunities in 2013:
- Monterey Bay & Pt Lobos: May
- Six Gill Shark Week at Barkley Sound: August
- Adams River Sockeye Salmon: October
- La Paz Whale Sharks, Sea Lion, & Critters: October
- Grey Whale Moms & Babies: Bahia Magdalena: 2014