Olympus SP350 underwater housing

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 sanfairyanne

sanfairyanne

Starfish

• Pip
  • 6 posts
  • Interests:Landscape photography and half in half out water shots.

Posted 11 May 2013 - 06:21 AM

I've got two 8 megapixel Olympus SP350 digital cameras for sale along with one underwater housing. I used one of the cameras extensively whilst travelling and it never let me down. I liked it so much I bought a second and an underwater housing, however, the second camera and the housing have never been used, not once. 

So that's one used camera, one unused and one unused housing.

I found this camera to be perfect for travelling because you don't carry a battery charger around with you, it takes AA batteries. If you buy lithium batteries it lasts for ages. 

I'll throw in a bunch of memory cards.

I'm asking £150 for the lot.

Attached Images

• 2.jpg
  • Olympus S!1_1.jpg
  • Olympus Waterproof case.jpg

#2 lisak

lisak

Sea Wasp

• Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 24 May 2013 - 05:01 AM

Hi there

I have the housing and need the camera - any chance at all that you would sell me one of the cameras? I'm off to Dahab on Thursday and would love to sort this out before then if possible.

Thank you so much

Lisa

#3 lisak

lisak

Sea Wasp

• Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 24 May 2013 - 05:23 AM

I used to have an Olympus and LOVED it for underwater shots, upgraded over the years and then had to sell it all. Now I have nothing except the housing and filter, not much good without this old version camera. So would really really appreciate it if you were able to help me out :)

Thank you so much

Lisa

#4 diannoel

diannoel

Brine Shrimp

• Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 20 September 2013 - 11:57 PM

diannoel

I am an old diver who has used an Olympus Sp 350  for the last 5 years and really appreciate the quality of this little camera despite its modest specifications,and would be interested in taking your package if the postage to Australia is modest.I am too old (72) to start again with a newer and better model so this would see my diving days out.

Would appreciate a reply

Thank you kindly

Noel