No replies to this topic

#1 Kelpfish

Kelpfish

Giant Squid

• Industry
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1602 posts

Posted 02 June 2013 - 09:18 AM

This is a classic workhorse Olympus 5060/IKELITE underwater camera system ready to get wet. The camera was well used topside and shows wear, but is completely still awesome, works perfectly. Wife decided to get into video so I am selling the system. The housing is very clean and has maybe 100 dives on it. The dome port is still new, never being used and always kept in its pouch. The Olympus 5060 comes with all its original packaging, including the manual and all cables, battery and charger and box. I am also including four memory cards, and an extra spare battery. The housing comes with all the necessary attachments to hook up the Olympus 5060 and comes with a sync cable, Ikelite DS50 TTL strobe, and strobe arms. Also comes with two spare housing o-rings and a port wrench. Also included are two light diffusers. All you have to do is put some AA batteries in the strobe and go diving. System has never been flooded and has been kept in an ice chest during storage. I am the original owner of all items.

Make reasonable offer.  Will consider breaking up system.

Joe

Attached Images

• _JDB0668combined.jpg
  • _JDB0671combined.jpg
  • _JDB0674montage.jpg
  • _JDB0675.jpg
  • _JDB0676.jpg
  • _JDB0677.jpg
  • _JDB0678.jpg
  • _JDB0681.jpg
  • _JDB0686.jpg

Joe Belanger
Author, Catalina Island - All you Need to Know
www.californiaunderwater.com
www.visitingcatalina.com

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: used, ikelite, olympus still camera strobe