1 reply to this topic

#1 zena

zena

Starfish

• Industry
  • Pip
  • 7 posts

Posted 11 June 2013 - 03:56 AM

I bought this housing about 10 years ago, new from Aquatica, I think for around £6000+.  At the time I believe it was only 1 of 50 made and its been with me on many successful commercial shoots. In 2005 I had it modified to accept a leaf digital back and it can also accommodate large format Polaroid backs which are very useful for tricky lighting set ups. 

The frames it captures are truly spectacular in size with great optics although its size means that its better suited for photographers able to set up their shots and take their time as the nature of medium format is more fiddly and slower than smaller formats. The housing comes with both dome and flat ports.

My reason for selling is that its been sitting, unused, in a box for the last few years and I’m having a clear out so its got to go.   Housings like these are very cool but probably only suitable to a handful of hard core underwater photographers so if you’re interested please get in touch and make me an offer.  The housing is available to view in SW London for interested parties.

Separately I also have the Mamiya RZ67 IID body, motorized winder II, roll film holder, Polaroid back and a beautiful 37mm f4.5 fisheye lens for sale that could be part of the package if required.

Email me at zena@zenaholloway.com

aquafit.jpg aquafit_4.jpg aquafit_6.jpg aquafit_11.jpg aquafit_5.jpg

#2 zena

zena

Starfish

• Industry
  • Pip
  • 7 posts

Posted 29 January 2014 - 06:50 AM

Thank you.

This item has now sold.

Regards, Zena

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: medium format, aquatica, RZ67, mamiya