The camera gear listed below has been collecting dust over the past few years and I have recently upgraded to a Sony RX100. I figure it's now time to move my old gear to new homes.
All prices are listed in USD. All prices are open to discussion - if your interested, send me an e-mail with a reasonable offer. Will discount for multiple purchases.
Buyer pays shipping (will discuss options with interested buyers); willing to ship worldwide.
High quality photographs available. Please e-mail to request.
Ikelite Compact Housing for Canon S90/S95
- Condition - Like New. Only used on one trip in in tropical water (~12 dives).
- This housing is for the Canon S95 but is currently setup to be used with the Canon S90. The housing converts between S90-S95 cameras by changing the foam piece at the back of the housing. Foam pieces for both will be included.
- Housing comes with two diffusers, spare o-rings, ikelight lubricant, foam pieces for S90/S95 and some miscellaneous spare parts that were included with the original.
- Paid $325.00.
- Asking $275.00.
Dyron 15mm Wideangle Lens
- Glass is perfect. No marks or scratches.
- Threading is perfect. Some scratching on the metal finish.
- This is a wet lens with 67mm threading.
- Paid $321.00.
- Asking $275.00
Canon Powershot G7 (10.0 megapixel) and Canon Underwater Housing
- Camera and Housing in excellent condition.
- Camera comes with charger and extra battery.
- Housing comes with diffuser, strap and Dyron 67mm adapter.
- Case was ~$200 new and Camera appears to be selling for ~$200.00 on ebay.
- Asking $250.00 for both or $100 for case and $175 for camera.
Sea and Sea YS27 DX Strobe and Sea Arm Light Set
- Both are well used but in excellent condition.
- Set is a great introductory strobe set for a compact camera.
- Strobe comes with diffuser.
- Sea Arm Light was ~$150.00 new; strobe was ~$375.00 new.
- Sync cord not included.
- Asking $300.00 for both or $250.00 for strobe and $100.00 for Arm set.
Fantasea BigEye Lens for Canon G10/11/12 Housings
- This lens has a small circular mark (scratch) which it picked up when I moved. The lens is very sharp, but the scratch does show up in photographs and needs to be removed in post. One click to remove it, but it is an annoyance. Price discounted accordingly.
- Wet Wide Angle Lens for Canon Housings
- Selling new for $250.00
- Asking $125.00.
Ikelight PCa Torch
- Used but works great.
- New $70.00
- Asking $35.00
Please e-mail Stephen.Holinski@mail.utoronto.ca if interested.
Edited by Stephen H., 11 June 2013 - 10:45 PM.